I think I found my new lunch

Options
So I am a freshman at the local junior college. On monday and wednesday im basically at school all day with a 3 hour break. So Im starting to take a 10-15 min walk down to safeway, picking up one of their small salads( no dressing, and about 200 calories!!) for lunch along with an O organics calorie free vitamin water. The salad was delicious, and it was a buffalo chicken salad which means i did get some substance. Safeway has some good fruit salads, other veggie salads with seafood in it- I CANT WAIT!! Plus all this walking back and fourth, and around campus and up and down stairs will do me good!!

Replies

• madmisskelly
    Options
    So I am a freshman at the local junior college. On monday and wednesday im basically at school all day with a 3 hour break. So Im starting to take a 10-15 min walk down to safeway, picking up one of their small salads( no dressing, and about 200 calories!!) for lunch along with an O organics calorie free vitamin water. The salad was delicious, and it was a buffalo chicken salad which means i did get some substance. Safeway has some good fruit salads, other veggie salads with seafood in it- I CANT WAIT!! Plus all this walking back and fourth, and around campus and up and down stairs will do me good!!
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options

YUM! I love going to Pulix to pick up their salads when life gets too busy. There is a GREAT dressing you can add if you ever need to this salad. It is made by Wishbone and is a Raspberry Vinegar Spray dressing. It has 10 calories, 1 fat, and 1 carb. YUM! It has saved my salad eating. I love this stuff so much, I just had to share!

41vZmyRuveL._SL500_AA280_PIbundle-9,TopRight,0,0_AA280_SH20_.jpg
  • mireyita44
    Options
    sorry bad computer
  • mireyita44
    Options
    I am really sorry for ruin your post..:blushing:
  • mireyita44
    Options
    :noway:
  • mireyita44
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • mireyita44
    Options
    Awesome! because we always look for the cheap, fast, and delicius items and sometimes we fall in the wrong path,.. this is a good acomplishment. Congrats..:flowerforyou: