I'm new....

Options
Hi! My name is Eva. I need to lose 70 pounds.....seems overwelming. Hopefully with the help of this website and the encouragement of my friends it won't seem so "Big".....

Replies

• tinkerbell1964
    Options
    welcome , you're in the right place now , you'll find everyone on here to be very encouraging :smile:
  • Buttsmom
    Buttsmom Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Welcome Eva!!! You will find lots of support and motivation here to help you with your goals, I wish you the best of luck!!!
  • bstiver
    bstiver Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I feel the same way! I am trying ot lose atleast fifty pounds and it just seems like so much. You will find alot of support on here!
  • tabby266
    Options
    i am in the same boat as everyone eles to make a change for 2011:bigsmile:
  • Alanismans0n
    Alanismans0n Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm sure you'll do great!
  • bassetthree
    bassetthree Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Glad your here! The more of us working toward the same goals... the more support and encouragement to go around. :)
  • majikal6
    Options
    Hi Eva,

Welcome to the site. You'll find a lot of support and motivation here as the people are really great.

You'll have much success before you know it!!
  • omgsayalathieo
    Options
    Welcome! Everyone here is full of support and helpful tips!
  • cj1234cj23
    cj1234cj23 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    The motivation I feel when checking in with this site is amazing!!! Thanks to a friend, Sandra Cherry, for introducing me to this site! You'll love it, and I've just started my journey too. Would love to be your friend.
  • emmaleigh47
    emmaleigh47 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Welcome Eva!
    I have about 100 pound to lose, but I focus on each 5 pounds as a victory ... before you know it you are down weight and feeling better.
    Choosing good foods are important, but moving your body is probably more important (and it allows you to eat more too).
    Figure out a good exercise routine that you will stick to... it doesnt have to be 6 days a week (although its nice if it is) but at least 3x per week is a good place to start.
    Dont try to perfect.. none of us are... and find friends who can cheer your successes and pick you up when you fall.
    Good luck!
  • lynn12
    lynn12 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Hi Eva
    Just take it on day at a time
    Start with mini goals and reward your self with different stuff like hair done
    The support on this web site is awesome all you have to do is keep coming back every day
    Welcome
  • nmglay
    nmglay Posts: 69
    Options
    Hi Eva...my name is Nancy. Welcome to the site! I'm 52 and also have quite a bit of weight to lose. I'm breaking it down to smaller goals and treating myself with a pedicure every 10 pounds! I've been on the site for a few weeks but I've been on the journey for a few months now. The site is great! I'd love to be your friend! :flowerforyou: Good luck to you in your endeavor!
  • julianpoutram
    julianpoutram Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Hi! I need to lose about 80 lbs! Added! we can do this! :D
  • Xandi
    Xandi Posts: 319
    Options
    Welcome Eva,
    Don't be afraid to ask for help!
    Good luck!!!