Nike FuelBand

Options
Who uses a Nike FuelBand?

Replies

• cladams1223
    cladams1223 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I use a Nike FuelBand. I got an SE after my first generation band died. Overall, I really like it. It tends to keep me motivated.
  • PlayloveSS
    Options
    I read some reviews on the nike wedsite. They were mixed reviews. Some seemed to say that it wore out quickly and malfunctioned. I'm wondering if it is worth using because it is so wonderful. I would like it if it helped.
  • BIGBMF
    BIGBMF Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I've used a lot of different trackers. I'm back to the fuelband now. It looks good isn't rubbery and the se is water resistant but you can't swim with it. The vivofit is good too for another $30 but hate the rubber.
  • MandyJuda
    Options
    I use the Vivofit, spent $170 for the Heartrate/Tracker combination package. I love it! You should look into it. The rubber isn't the most fashionable of them all, but I've been wearing it all day, every day for 30 days and it definitely holds me accountable and I'm having ZERO issues with it malfunctioning.
  • crgalarneau
    crgalarneau Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just got a nike fuelband and I am liking it. I love the way it fits and feels and I can use it as a watch so it works great for me, just wished it synced with MFP