i am literally about to claw my eyes out i am so bored

Options
Does anyone know any fun things or clubs an 18 girl can maybe join...I cant get a job cause im still in highschool it's just that i go online and my classes arent set up yet so im just sittin here with nothing to do on the daily :(

Replies

• Forty6and2
    Forty6and2 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Options
    Literally?
  • DWhy5
    DWhy5 Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    Please don't literally claw your eyes out.
  • potionsandpoisons
    Options
    im tempted :/
  • tiptoethruthetulips
    tiptoethruthetulips Posts: 3,365 Member
    Options
    Go to gym, go for a walk, volunteer somewhere, walk a neighbours dog, babysit for a friend, go visit a relative, go to the library....list is endless there is no need to be bored.
  • jboccio90
    jboccio90 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    I wish I could be 18 again with nothing to do :laugh:

I'd take a shower and go to bed early with hopes of sleeping in.
  • katy84o
    katy84o Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    Find a hobby. Learn something new (sewing, photography). Read. Go for a walk. Volunteer at the local animal shelter.

Plenty of things to do.
  • corawright
    Options
    do what I do when im bored go hang out with friends or even if you have a boyfriend hang with him:smile:
  • LAT1963
    LAT1963 Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    1) look up the definition of the word "literally"
    2) read a book. as an easily bored 18 year old, choosing something that was a book later made into a movie would probably be a good choice. Lord of the Rings, The Hunger Games, Game of Thrones... Even if you have seen a film the book will contain much more detail than the movie did. Others have suggested volunteering somewhere, which is a good idea long term, but it sounds to me like you want something to keep you busy until Monday.
  • Beautifulbridgittlee7
    Options
    Get into fitness, swim/run/box/dance, do the machines, go everyday or a lot, go for walks/runs/bike rides, lift weights, hike, jump rope, hike, take pictures, volunteer, practice driving, paint, hang out with people, visit people, make videos, make music, etc.
  • corawright
    Options
    I love to paint its fun to
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    I miss being able to be bored, when I was "bored" in my teens I wrote stories, poetry, did artwork, tried a new thing out. With internet access I would just search randomly for various topics that interested me. I also read a lot of books, I enjoyed fantasy, science fiction, and admittedly romance novels occasionally.

Oh to be "bored with nothing to do" I am just glad when I find time to go to the bathroom and my kids let me go alone!!
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Literally?

That was literally my first thought. :flowerforyou:
  • Uselessly_Irrelevant
    Options
    You can definitely get a job while still in high school.. I had 2, one for after school and a different one for weekends. As far as things to do, volunteer work always looks really good on your resume or for colleges. You can volunteer at an animal shelter or old folks home. Reading, drawing, painting .. crafty stuff is always a good use of time if you don't wanna leave the house or see people.
  • potionsandpoisons
    Options
    You can definitely get a job while still in high school.. I had 2, one for after school and a different one for weekends. As far as things to do, volunteer work always looks really good on your resume or for colleges. You can volunteer at an animal shelter or old folks home. Reading, drawing, painting .. crafty stuff is always a good use of time if you don't wanna leave the house or see people.
    Im bad with time management and procrastinate a lot so two jobs lol thats funny id most likely have a breakdown
  • corawright
    Options
    me to
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Im bad with time management and procrastinate a lot so two jobs lol thats funny id most likely have a breakdown

So maybe work on some of the things you're procrastinating?
  • SailorKnightWing
    SailorKnightWing Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    Why aren't you watching Doctor Who?
  • kaseyr1505
    kaseyr1505 Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Go for a walk, volunteer somewhere, learn something new. Make a list of things you could improve about yourself and start it.
  • corawright
    Options
    I just exercised
  • potionsandpoisons
    Options
    I guess i could work out :/:(