i am literally about to claw my eyes out i am so bored

Options
124»

Replies

• DWhy5
    DWhy5 Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    Trying to think what I did when I was bored in HS. A lot of sports filled up my time. And hanging out with girls. Yep. Sports and girls.

I'm no help.
  • SherryTeach
    SherryTeach Posts: 2,836 Member
    Options
    Does anyone know any fun things or clubs an 18 girl can maybe join...I cant get a job cause im still in highschool it's just that i go online and my classes arent set up yet so im just sittin here with nothing to do on the daily :(

Become a reader. Really, I have never been bored in my life. I always have a book. And my knitting and drawing and dog and half a dozen other hobbies that have come and gone over the years. The world is full of interesting things to do.
  • potionsandpoisons
    Options
    thanks for sending me suggestions, but im good now.
  • potionsandpoisons
    Options
    Does anyone know any fun things or clubs an 18 girl can maybe join...I cant get a job cause im still in highschool it's just that i go online and my classes arent set up yet so im just sittin here with nothing to do on the daily :(

Become a reader. Really, I have never been bored in my life. I always have a book. And my knitting and drawing and dog and half a dozen other hobbies that have come and gone over the years. The world is full of interesting things to do.
    I am a reader :). English is my best subject, I used to write a lot back in the tenth grade but I stopped cause I thought I wasn't good enough.
  • potionsandpoisons
    Options
    Trying to think what I did when I was bored in HS. A lot of sports filled up my time. And hanging out with girls. Yep. Sports and girls.

I'm no help.
    Lol it's okay. I think about boys a lot heh, but only the ones in books, manga, and anime........................... :/ Never really been a sports person but I like shootings hoops
  • wuggums47
    wuggums47 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Having enough tranquility in your life that you can become bored is a blessing. Just think of it that way.
  • Forty6and2
    Forty6and2 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Options
    Soooo... did you claw your eyes out?
  • DenDweller
    DenDweller Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options
    English is my best subject, I used to write a lot back in the tenth grade but I stopped cause I thought I wasn't good enough.

English IS your best subject, eh? Interesting. How many more years of English class do you have to look forward to?
  • InevitableButterfly
    InevitableButterfly Posts: 340 Member
    Options

I think you're taking this too literally.
  • Forty6and2
    Forty6and2 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Options

i-see-what-you-did-there-also-over-here.jpg
  • InevitableButterfly
    InevitableButterfly Posts: 340 Member
    Options

i-see-what-you-did-there-also-over-here.jpg

You think you're so smart, don't ya?
  • MrGonzo05
    MrGonzo05 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    Just do Stronglifts.