Options

Replies

• wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    Skyrim/Morrowind/Elder Scrolls

:)

Can't believe I forgot Morrowind...

I played ESO for a bit but then work got in the way and I canceled my account.
  • potionsandpoisons
    Options
    Also, all the Bioshock games.
    I have all 3 of those on my steam but im too scared to play them....i bought them on the Christmas sale for twenty bucks praise :drinker: .........
  • wheird
    Options
    I'm too old for this thread. :cry:
    im still recovering from you saying you arent a fan of the walking dead game

It was just kinda "meh". :ohwell:
    :((((((((((((((((((((((((((

sry
  • potionsandpoisons
    Options

I love those games as well!!! Skyrim rocks! Have you played Elder Scrolls Online?
    Ive played skyrim and oblivion but my mom pawned my xbox so I cant play skyrim ://///////////////////
  • Oneironaut
    Oneironaut Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Diablo 2, Titan Quest, Path of Exile. Those types of games are my go-to genre, although I play a pretty wide variety.
  • SheGlows
    SheGlows Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    I have all 3 of those on my steam but im too scared to play them....i bought them on the Christmas sale for twenty bucks praise :drinker: .........

Play them! You won't regret it!!
  • p8liwag
    p8liwag Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    New_Super_Mario_Bros_Wii_Puzzle.gif
  • wheird
    Options
    tumblr_mzejxx7brh1qd4q8ao1_500.gif
  • maddyk91
    maddyk91 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    "I love those games as well!!! Skyrim rocks! Have you played Elder Scrolls Online?"

Nawww, havent gone that route yet
  • scarletpride16
    Options

Play them! You won't regret it!!

I think I played one of the Bioshock games but it sort of freaked me out lol. Ever played amnesia?
  • wheird
    Options
    tumblr_n5idhtiTzM1r0bmmvo2_400.gif
  • ana3067
    ana3067 Posts: 5,623 Member
    Options
    tumblr_n4pak7BvKE1rddeo4o2_500.gif

I've yet to graduate from my PS1
  • maddyk91
    maddyk91 Posts: 193 Member
    Options

I love those games as well!!! Skyrim rocks! Have you played Elder Scrolls Online?
    Ive played skyrim and oblivion but my mom pawned my xbox so I cant play skyrim ://///////////////////

Pshhhh, i did Morrowind/Elderscrolls on the desktop computer. lolol. Skyrim...now that's for the PS3 :drinker:
  • SheGlows
    SheGlows Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    I think I played one of the Bioshock games but it sort of freaked me out lol. Ever played amnesia?

I haven't played it but I've watched a playthrough. I thought that was scary until I discovered Outlast. Good lawd.
  • wheird
    Options
    rA832.gif
  • scarletpride16
    Options

Pshhhh, i did Morrowind/Elderscrolls on the desktop computer. lolol. Skyrim...now that's for the PS3 :drinker:

First off @potions that sucks that your xbox was pawned off :/ But I agree w/ maddy PS3 all the way for Skyrim :) But I do love ESO on the computer!
  • scarletpride16
    Options

I haven't played it but I've watched a playthrough. I thought that was scary until I discovered Outlast. Good lawd.

You know it is funny because my friend keeps recommending that to me but I have yet to play Outlast. Lol, you should try it out, you can find the game online. Just do not make the same mistake I did whilst playing the game haha!
  • potionsandpoisons
    Options
    I've played my dads sega genesis...thats as old as I get with videogames..
  • HamptonPhoenix
    HamptonPhoenix Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Super Smash Bros for N64.
  • besaro
    besaro Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    LBP, Katamari Damacy, Skyrim (currently playing), ffxi,ffxiv, Wild Arms (loved it)