Mom of 4 boys looking to lose 50 lbs.

Options
Hi! I am hoping to lose the 50lbs (at least) that I have gained in the last 10 -12 years. Having four kids(10,8,5,1) has taken it's toll on my body. I have difficult pregnancies physically and am basically unable to walk for 7 months, and a few of my births have left me unable to walk for several months as well. With my last son, I broke my pelvis and after working on regaining some strength for half a year or so and just starting to be able to be a little more active, I fell down the stairs and broke my foot. That was Christmas Day last year and we are still trying to figure out why it isn't healing. That all said, I have gained more weight then I'd like and it's time to starts losing it! :) I REALLY want not only to be less heavy, but more than that I want to be able to be physically active. I want to be strong. I want to show my boys what active healthy living looks like. I'm 33 years old, and I hurt all over. I want that to stop! And so here I am, trying again, to eat well and increase my activity level, one step at a time!

Anyone have a similar story and want to join me?

Alanna

Replies

• Tanlil2014
    Options
    33 mum of 2 (girls) also wanting to take some time to loose the weight i've managed to put on since having my first daughter! I've added you :)
  • Dustinsteven22
    Dustinsteven22 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me! I'm hoping to gain friends who will support each other and keep each other accountable. I have two wonderful kids and everyone wants a piece of my time and energy. It's hard trying to find the time to workout, but it's totally worth it. Lead by example.
  • mamanewland
    mamanewland Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Hi Alanna!
    I'm a busy mom of 4 and I started workout out this year in April and have stuck with it! Add me as a friend if you want!
  • Carli38
    Carli38 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    I am a mom of 2 little girls ( 17 months and 3 weeks) I have just started my workout again in hopes to lose the 100 lbs that I gained, and I am always looking for new friends!!
  • MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    I'm a SAHM of 3 boys and 1 girl. I'm trying to find myself again and get my sexyback. ;-)