mum of 2 year old can no longer hide behind "baby weight"

Options
Ok. Truth is I have blamed the extra couple of stone I have been carrying around on my son but he is over 2 now and my appetite has to start taking the blame too..... anyone else out there in a similar situation who fancies joining up for moral support?

Replies

• Tanlil2014
    Options
    I blamed mine so long on my children but honestly at 7 and 4 they have nothing to do with it! Lol!! But I'm holding myself accountable now and am going to do this!! I've added you :)
  • IMissMySlimmerMe
    Options
    Great stuff. Lets do it together :)
  • Theotherkels
    Options
    My son is creeping towards three, and while I lost most of the baby weight at first it was creeping back on and I definitely wasn't gearing up to have another one :)
  • JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,222 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Just wanted to chime in and say 'good for you' for deciding to lose the weight so 'early'. I blamed baby weight for 13 years (yeah, YEARS). You CAN do this. Welcome to MPF. :flowerforyou:
  • TLwineguzzler
    TLwineguzzler Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to chime in and say 'good for you' for deciding to lose the weight so 'early'. I blamed baby weight for 13 years (yeah, YEARS). You CAN do this. Welcome to MPF. :flowerforyou:

^^^^ Me too! Still do, and my daughter's 21 :laugh:
  • jodeswood007
    jodeswood007 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    My son is 13 months and I am still 2 lbs over my baby weight, which is still 60 lbs over my ideal weight, I know this site works, I've already seen results, me too I think I need community support to make the changes permanent.
  • kshadows
    kshadows Posts: 1,315 Member
    Options
    I started the same way. When my daughter turned a year old (she is almost 2 now), I weighed 20 pounds MORE than I did after giving birth. I got serious when I saw that, and have been working on it since.
  • LMRoses
    LMRoses Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Well my baby's about to turn one, and I'm about 4kg over my pre-baby weight, which is still about 55kg over my ideal healthy weight. I'm up for more mama friends with baby weight and baby worries to share :)
  • dinglehopper14
    dinglehopper14 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    My son is 6 months and to be honest I gained more weight preparing for my wedding, two years ago, than I did during my pregnancy. I'm ready to get rid of all of it!!!!

Feel free to add me to your support team!