Day 20, first round of P90x

Options
So I was trying to show my mom and sister what I look like now and I compared it to a picture i had taken 11 months ago (I was pretty much the same size when I started 20 days ago). I am so excited, I cant wait to show my husband when he gets home! 70 more days to go !! woot woot! lol I am not sure how to post on here, but I will put up in my profile

Replies

• Melisha82
    Melisha82 Posts: 243
    Options
    20day.jpg

see if this works
  • Melisha82
    Options
    I give up lol
  • Bearface115
    Bearface115 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    20day.jpg

see if this works
  • Melisha82
    Options
    Thank you!!
  • Bearface115
    Bearface115 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    wowowoww you look incredible!!!!!!
  • Melisha82
    Options
    awww thank you! I am just excited for the next 70 days lol then round 2... then 3... ha
  • BiloxiBelle
    BiloxiBelle Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!! You look so fabulous already!! P90X is possibly the best thing I ever did fitness-wise! Good luck with the rest of your journey!!!!
  • Melisha82
    Options
    Thank you so much! I still have a long way to go, but I am definitely getting there
  • maroon58
    maroon58 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    you look great! i bet your dh will be so surprised and proud of all your hard work!
  • Stefani74
    Stefani74 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    That is so encouraging! I am starting Monday with my husband and I can't wait to see the results after the first 30 days!
  • Keisha604
    Keisha604 Posts: 126
    Options
    You look awesome! I'm starting week 3 tomorrow!
    Good job and keep it up! =)
  • meandmyheart
    meandmyheart Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    WOW! I know you said that picture was taken 11 months ago, but that you were pretty much the same size when you started.. I am amazed, you look great! I have to try this.. lol
  • witchiwynne
    Options
    don't give up, I need your support
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    I always love results pics. Great job. Next time that you try to post the pics you have to change both IMG's to lower case img's.
  • Melisha82
    Options
    thank you everyone! :)
  • johnjely
    Options
    Melisha, you look GREAT! Your hardwork and dedication is really paying off :) Keep it up, and keep those pictures coming!
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    Great job so far!!!!
  • Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    Nice work! P90X is amazing. Beachbody is leading the fight against obesity!!
  • foyboy
    foyboy Posts: 49
    Options
    Great work, keep it up!
  • Melisha82
    Options
    Thank you so much everyone! I absolutely LOVE P90x!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!