the belly fat cure , who's with me?

Options
i've been on this program for 4 days and i already lost a pound woot :D
so i was wondering if any of u guys r on the same program?

if so , it will be cool if we can share recipes , tips , and anything about belly good foods.

so here's what i do .. i do the exercises on his other book (8 mins in the morning to a flat belly) the first thing in the morning b4 having breakfast , it helped me a lot to get in shape , then of course watching my S/C intake for the day which is not that hard, thx to MFP <3333

so if ur on the same program , feel free to add me here ^_^

Replies

• Katy213
    Options
    Hi, I haven't heard of this but it sounds interesting, where can I get the details? Thanx!
  • lruff1987
    lruff1987 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I did the Flat Belly Diet awhile back and in 4 days I lost 3 pounds of water weight! I was so excited. By the end I'd lost about 8-10 pounds. It's so great to focus in on that area of the body and eat the foods that will fight visceral fat! :) Have fun with your diet and I hope it works out well for you!
  • RZEE
    RZEE Posts: 32
    Options
    ok imma give u a quick glimpse about it .. so basically u don't have to count calories at all .. all what u have to count is ur sugar intake and carbs
    u r allowed to have only 15 grams of sugar a day with 6 servings of carbs (one serving is from 5-20gs)

u can get the book "the belly fat cure by jorge cruise" anywhere , u can watch the videos he posts on youtube to understand it completly , and u can also visit his website and u'll get all the infos u need .

best of luck ^_^
  • franzy
    franzy Posts: 259
    Options
    I'm interested in this diet where can I get info?

thanks
  • RZEE
    Options
    I'm interested in this diet where can I get info?

thanks

read my previous post , and if u have any questions feel free to ask ^_^
  • sara_xo
    sara_xo Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    this is pretty self explanitory.. and should be on a normal diet..

lower carbs.. caused your body to use fat stores as food=fat burning

sugar on a daily diet shouldn't be more than 40g which is at maintinance..

most dieticians will say that 20g's is a high #.

:) Just a thought.
  • RZEE
    Options
    this is pretty self explanitory.. and should be on a normal diet..

lower carbs.. caused your body to use fat stores as food=fat burning

sugar on a daily diet shouldn't be more than 40g which is at maintinance..

most dieticians will say that 20g's is a high #.

:) Just a thought.

the carbs aren't low really , and 15 grams of sugar is the amount that ur body needs , if u had more than that then ur body will store it as belly fat.

ad it's not a diet , it's a lifestyle ... i don't feel that i'm on a diet at all .. which is the thing i love the most about it :D

thx tho ^_^
  • BabzyBC
    BabzyBC Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Are you still doing the Belly Fat Cure? I recently started it, (LOVE IT!), but I would love some buddies to share ideas, recipes, encouragement, etc. with. Please let me know. thanks!
  • SimonsGirl
    Options
    Sounds good, I'd like to try too
    :smile:
  • SimonsGirl
    Options
  • SimonsGirl
    Options
  • Scoobees
    Scoobees Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I just started it, too! I was horrified to see just how much sugar I was consuming in "healthy" foods! :sick:
  • BabzyBC
    BabzyBC Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I can't find much info on the web on this diet in terms of people sharing daily menus, recipes, progress, etc. so I just started a blog on here so that I can post what I'm doing every day - well, I'll try anyway! ;)

On my blog, I'll try to post what I eat every day and any recipes that I come up with. Can we keep a thread going too so we can all share?! I'll come back shortly and post what I ate today! :)
  • worldtravelista
    worldtravelista Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Okay, I'm in! :)

Just started myfitnesspal yesterday, GREAT site! And I plan to use the BFC plan. I've used it before and had success - -but then I fell off.

I just started up again though yesterday and lost 2.5lbs!!

I can do this this time. :)
  • msblanc
    msblanc Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm on it and love it. The only thing I'm not liking is giving up diet coke, crystal light tea. I don't know if I ever will get used to that. I like the nevia soft drinks but you have to count carbs. This is the first time I've counted carbs and sugar. I've always watched my weight but was at a plateau. This helped me shed a few pounds.
  • dawnbrisset
    dawnbrisset Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I want to add my two cents here - I started following 'the belly fat cure' Dec 31st, and I am totally hooked! I am loving my food, loving my weight loss and inches loss, and feel like I will never return to eating the way I ate before! I simply follow the guidelines - 15 grams of sugar per day, not over 5 in a meal, and 6 servings of carbohydrates per day, not more than 2 servings per meal. I also track my fiber intake, to make sure I am getting 25 grams per day.
  • ldmurphy
    Options
    I have been doing belly fat for about a week and I am already down 5 lbs. I love it! There is so much hidden sugar out there it is scary.
  • EAMac
    EAMac Posts: 22
    Options
    I just got this book and was wondering who was using it as a dietary guideline. I agree that it's more of a lifestyle change, and I think it's something I could do. For those of you who do this plan, have you changed your MFP goals to reflect the sugar/carbs, or do you just track it separately? Thanks!
  • susieesmith
    Options
    Hey there,
    I just found out about this web site and saw your post on belly fat diet. Could you please tell me where you found out what to eat etc. Not sure if you still get on this site or not.
    Thanks a bunch!
    susie
  • andrea000
    andrea000 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I usually customize my food to 120 for carbs and 15 for sugar.