Newbie loosing that post marriage weight

Options
Hi I'm new to this site. I work full time sometimes long hours. I'm looking to loose some weight before my 35th birthday in April. My first mini goal is to loose the pounds I've gained since I got married 5 years ago. Then I guess I'll work on that college weight. I enjoy running but the last couple of years it has grown a little more difficult. I would love to finally complete a 1/2 marathon in under 3 hours. Good luck to everyone!!!

Replies

• danyelpink
    danyelpink Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I gained 15 lbs in college & another 15 after I got married. I don't think I'll ever get down to 135, but I'd be very happy at the 150 I weighed on our wedding day! Good Luck!!!
  • Bourgie
    Bourgie Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thanks. I'd be excited to be back down to my wedding weight as well.
  • Lose6
    Lose6 Posts: 11
    Options
    Welcome. I joined this site this month and have found it very helpful. There is such good information and tips on the Community page. Good luck to you!
  • BigBootyMimi
    BigBootyMimi Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I am trying to get back down to my wredding day (10/2005) weight too....got 12 pounds to get there! We can totally do it!
  • jsavy
    jsavy Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You are doing great! I am around the same weight and it is coming off a pound at a time but I am not going to fret I am doing it my way....good luck