GENERATING RESULTS 4

Options
Hello all..

Goal for the week- Walk 5 times, Cardio 2 times, Pilates 1 time. More fruits and veggies, more water....

Okay, y'all, finish the sentence.....

I LOVE MY...

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Replies

• gameset
    gameset Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Hello all..

Goal for the week- Walk 5 times, Cardio 2 times, Pilates 1 time. More fruits and veggies, more water....

I LOVE MY...

• gameset
    Options
    I LOVE MY...

eyes- i have beautiful blue eyes...

and my legs- they are carrying me on all those miles i am pounding- and i am beginning to see some change!! Hooray Legs!!!
  • heartshapdworld
    heartshapdworld Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I LOVE MY...

and my legs- they are carrying me on all those miles i am pounding- and i am beginning to see some change!! Hooray Legs!!!

That's awesome-you should start a I LOVE MY.... thread. We should all remind ourselves why we awesome.:flowerforyou:
  • soup78
    soup78 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    I LOVE MY...

I LOVE MY......
    doggie for making me walk faster!!! LOL :laugh: Pretty soon we'll be jogging.....I'll let ya know when that happens :wink:
  • soup78
    Options
    Today I walked(with my doggie) and then did yoga. I feel good.:happy:

My goals for the week are:
    Strength training - push-up challenge x3, weights x2
    cardio x4,
    yoga/pilates x2

I'm gonna fire up the grill in a few and throw on some bbq'd pork chops. Fresh corn on the cob, grilled too of course, and roasted bell pepppers on the side. I can't wait!
  • mknipp
    mknipp Posts: 106
    Options
    Hello all..

I LOVE MY...

Ummm, I LOVE MY.... enthusiam over the past almost-two months for sticking to my plan to lose pounds without starving myself. I LOVE MY...MFP family...for all they've done to help! Thanks, MFPs! :heart:
  • mamajo
    mamajo Posts: 19
    Options
    :glasses: ........I love my - new attitude since losing some weight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    I love my.... wife! :love: I wouldn't be this motivated without her support. And aye yup, she's in here too, so it really is a "family thing".
  • gameset
    Options
    Good answers everyone!!!

Keep on loving...
  • allisgood
    allisgood Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    gameset... you go, girl....7 pounds...i have enjoyed watching your pounds drop!! good motivation for the rest of us. Thanks...
  • natalie424
    natalie424 Posts: 320
    Options
    I love my... black shorts... because I wore them today, and the last time I tried them on (in June), they were too tight. :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Today was weigh in day... and down 2 lbs. bringing my total to 16 lbs. Yay!:bigsmile:

I am officially back at work, so the plan this week is...
    ~pack healthy lunches and snacks
    ~drink lots of water
    ~cardio 4x
    ~sculpting 2-3x

Thanks for always keeping me motivated... YOU GUYS ROCK!
  • mhaarhaus
    Options
    I dragged my sorry *kitten* to the gym not wanting to go and ended up having the best workout all week.

I love my kids...they keep telling me I don't need to loose weight...and then they take away food I'm not supposed to be eating.

MA

83518.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • allisgood
    allisgood Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress everyone.....i didn't exercise today but stayed within by calories......hoping to report a loss soon.....just got the DVD Shred in the mail today.....Here's to a new start to a new school year.
  • natalie424
    natalie424 Posts: 320
    Options
    Awesome progress everyone.....i didn't exercise today but stayed within by calories......hoping to report a loss soon.....just got the DVD Shred in the mail today.....Here's to a new start to a new school year.

You will love the Shred dvd... It's tough, but I really like the 3-2-1 idea... 3 min. strength, 2 min. cardio, 1 minute abs. Are you doing the Shred challenge?

Good luck!
  • heartshapdworld
    Options
    Hello All :happy: I almost punk'd out yesterday, but I want to stress the ALMOST part! I did with no help from the boyfriend :grumble: He actually told me this weekend that I am getting too skinny, which is laughable! I am never been "skinny." Thin, yes, smaller, yes, but never skinny-I don't even think I have the body type...isn't skinny like Kate Moss-ish? But I got up, after a small nap, and went to the gym.

I started back at school this week. I am not a teacher; I am a job coach for Special Services. I work with transisiton aged special education children. I have had to compeltely re-arrange my schedule from when I wake up to when I go to bed to when I go to the gym. As a result, I have been exhuasted, and I all I want to do is go to sleep (too many late nights, still trying to get on schedule). But then I see how the negative number on the food tab...I change and head to the gym. I need those exercise calories to keep from being hungry.

The scale hasn't moved in the last week and a half...I haven't taken the measurements yet, becaue I don't want to become competely de-motivated! I have settled for the looks/comments from my co-workers, which were quite positive. We encourage each other...this is great, because all-female enviroments or nearly all-female enviroments can be so competitive. I, also, think that it helps that the group is health conscious-we all exercise and try to eat healthy foods.

I have changed my set for caloric intake to 1,200 calories. I am hoping this will result in a weight loss next week. I plan to keep this until I get my Polar F11 (just had to go for the extras :laugh: very excited). I am wondering if I lack of weight loss is due to my reliance on the calorie expediture read-out on the elliptical (or any machine I am using) is incorrect. Am I not eating enough or eating too much?

My exercise plan has not changed from last week. Maybe it should, temporarily, because I am looking for forward to BBQ ribs and potato sald this weekend! :bigsmile:
  • soup78
    Options
    I DID punk out yesterday.........:embarassed: just wasn't feelin' it :ohwell:

Got up today and MFP was down. :huh:
    Then I thought to myself, if I'm on here logging every little thing I eat and do, I HAVE to workout! WTH was I thinking yesterday?! Much better frame of mind today. I mean, I know after exercising that I have soooo much more energy and really feel good about myself. And my food choices do dictate my mood and my body reacts much nicer to natural and healthy foods.

Now back to generating results!!! :bigsmile:

I'll check back later~
  • heartshapdworld
    Options
    I DID punk out yesterday.........:embarassed: just wasn't feelin' it :ohwell:

Got up today and MFP was down. :huh:
    Then I thought to myself, if I'm on here logging every little thing I eat and do, I HAVE to workout! WTH was I thinking yesterday?! Much better frame of mind today. I mean, I know after exercising that I have soooo much more energy and really feel good about myself. And my food choices do dictate my mood and my body reacts much nicer to natural and healthy foods.

Now back to generating results!!! :bigsmile:

I'll check back later~

I know what you mean about if you are loggin every little thing, that you HAVE to workout. I have MFP permenantly up, so I can check my calories in the negative. I log every morning of what I plan to consume, so I have my negative calories (needed exercise calories) up to remind me to get my bum to the gym even when I am not feeling it!

As for the body reacting postively to the healthy foods-I feel you on that too. Last time, I had sweets, and tried to drag my bum to the gym! I was hating life; I felt like I couldn't move. What workout was definately sub-par. I noticed when I eat well, I have great workouts.

Yesterday I had a decent workout. My friend ended up meeting me, and we motivate each other. She said that this was the longest time, consistently, that she has motivated herself to go to the gym and that my other friend and I were a big part of that! It made me feel so good! Now, if she can only get off work earlier, we can check-out the Zumba. (Zumba is on the night that we meet at the gym)

My goal for the weekend is to be good with the mixed drinks Friday night-we are going out! And then good all weekend-BBQ canceled as the boyfriend wants to go to Oregon (desicion made without my input-not happy about that). Think I am going to get a migraine this weekend and BBQ through the migraine haze.

Actually, I shouldn't say that as I am prone to migraines especially around this time of the month. I hope I ddint' jinx myself (praying)
  • soup78
    Options
    HEY!!!

WHERE IS EVERYONE? :huh:
  • heartshapdworld
    Options
    HEY!!!

WHERE IS EVERYONE? :huh:

Hey Soup-back at ya :laugh: I know what you mean....well, I will be checking in today.

I, prematuerly, weighed myself this morning. (Monday morning is my offical weigh-in day) I did not want to have an surprises Monday; I wanted to be prepared for the scale...I weighed in today at 149.1lbs, which (if it holds) will be a 1 lb loss for this week, so maybe last week's Big Fat 0 was a fluke?

149 may still seem like a lot, but, for me, it is not!!! Previously, I have had the MOST diffiuclt time getting below 155, that below 150 seemed like nothing short of a miracle! I am feeling good today!

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • heartshapdworld
    Options
    :flowerforyou: HAPPY LONG WEEKEND/LABOR DAY EVERYONE!

I moved my weigh-in to today, because we may go to Oregon (groan) this weekend, and that will mean that it will be nothing but fastfood. (which will translate in water weight gain this weekend) Staying with the bf mom who doesn't have a kitchen or bathroom or floor space for us. (She deceided about 6 months or so that she really didnt need a kitchen or bathroom). I am trying to get out of it, but then I risk being labled as an unsupportive gf...I hope he really appreciates this! Though chances are he does not, but that is for another post. Trying to keep my :happy: face on.

I am happy to report that my final weigh-in was 148.6lbs! yeah me! Must be looking good, because the bf is trying to talk me out of going to the gym now. He says stuff like why are going? You look fine. I just ingnore him, because I feel GREAT.

The only not so bright spot this weekend was I really failed to do my strength training. I only did upper body, lower body, and abs once each all week! Bad Gina! Since I am back at work, I am trying to figure out a gym schedule that works for me. I have been going later, and eating before I go (I eat so early now starting with breakfast that I have to have dinner early. The shift is 2-3 hrs earlier for every meal) By the time I am done with cardio, I want to go home and make some tea, slip into bed, and watch The Dead Zone before I turn out the lights. I am going to tweak my after work schedule next week.

No Yoga this weekend and Monday :sad: , because the insturctor is off for the weekend. This lady is my hero, seriously! She must be around 60 yrs old and she has a 6 pack!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously! She is cut. Ahhhh, I want that to be me in 30 years!

Hopefull to see more of the group next week...