Replies

• sue26
    sue26 Posts: 412
    Options
    blueberries or frozen grapes:smile:
  • Anidorie
    Anidorie Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    alittle icecream. not much but just like a forth of a cup and when i eat icecream i eat it with a little spoon. It makes me feel like i am getting more if i get more trips to my mouth of it.
  • telcochik
    telcochik Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    My daily chocolate Shakeology keep my sugar cravings at bay.

Sharon
  • Carolinea20050
    Options
    I always have a drink first to see if this removes the craving. Today, after playing golf, I had a low fat hot chocolate - it was awesome!
  • RStein07
    RStein07 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    A glass of Crystel Light Cranberry Apple drink
  • dspearsb
    dspearsb Posts: 186
    Options
    Hershey's has 100 calorie versions of a few of their classics. I also indulge in the chocolate fiber one bars. They're really good.
  • VicentesWifey
    Options
    I like to chew some gum actually I really like the STRIDE brand 'kinetic fruit' has b6 and b12 in it...soo yummy lol
  • mandypizzle
    mandypizzle Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    yogurt and granola, smoothies with fruit, veggies, pb, protein powder, yogurt and almond milk
  • Jasmine_Moonstone
    Jasmine_Moonstone Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I will drink a smoothie, have a small piece of chocolate & eat it slowly (like a hershey's kiss, a fun size candy bar, a dove chocolate) a cup of yogurt, a piece of fruit, sometimes I will just go get a diet soda or a glass of water. Also the Fiber One chocolate bars are super good & filling. I also have a granola that has a few little chocolate pieces in it.