Is it safe to assume?

Options
If I set my goals to lose 1lb a week it gives me 1320 calories, if I set it to maintain it gives me 1820.

Is it safe to assume I can eat these extra 500 calories without gaining? I am having an off day and trying to justify my horrible eating :wink: I know one day isn't going to kill me and it may even help but I am all about the numbers!

Replies

• sue26
    sue26 Posts: 412
    Options
    yes if 1820 are your maintainance calories, then you wont gain by eating then. Also I dont think one day makes much difference in the long run. Good luck with the bad day:smile:
  • jadee76
    jadee76 Posts: 29
    Options
    How about burning some calories. That'll give you extra to eat while maintaining your goals.
  • hooliganlee
    Options
    Dont do it! Go for a walk, if it doesn't make you feel better then have a little treat with the calories you burned off! Come on. You don't need it, Deep down, you know you don't! A big well done if you manage to avoid those extra calories!
  • WarmDontBurn
    WarmDontBurn Posts: 1,253 Member
    Options
    Dont do it! Go for a walk, if it doesn't make you feel better then have a little treat with the calories you burned off! Come on. You don't need it, Deep down, you know you don't! A big well done if you manage to avoid those extra calories!

I did it! I stayed under and was rewarded with a small loss this morning :happy:

So thank you again!