2nd time around

Options
Hi everyone,

Used this site to loose weight a few years ago, worked really well but then a few personal problems occurred and fell off the wagon big time, put it all back plus a bit.
Anyway on on last birthday I decided enough was enough and now 7 months later I am 6 stones lighter, and a lot fitter and back to just below the weight I got down to before. Now I am doing everything I can not to relapses again, I would ideally like to loose another 3 stones and get down to about 16 1/2 stone, I know that sounds heavy still, but I have a big linebacker sort of build, in my late teens/early 20's I was around this and I looked good, but we will see when we get there, got to have a goal to aim for.

I have engaged the help of friends so that if I appear to be gaining they can stage an intervention of sorts, and a bit of moral support from people that in the the same place as me cannot be a bad thing, so I thought now would be a good time to kick things up a little, been reading these forums for a while so I thought what the hey, I'll introduce myself, they seem a decent bunch on the whole.

So if you want to add me as a friend go ahead, I am pretty good with nutrition, My university course had a few modules dedicated to it, all science based stuff, won't touch fad diets or diet pills.

Hope to speak to you all soon, good luck with your goals.

Replies

• cburke719
    Options
    Hi,

I too am back for round two again after losing 30lbs and gaining it all back due to going off my self imposed diet and a new medication I'm taking. It's crazy how fast the weight comes back along with all the issues it causes.

I'm tired of my persistent back pain and my goal is to lose that 30lbs again and then more. My long term goal is to get down to my desired weight and to stay there.

I could use your support and I will help you as well. I think you've done a great job and will keep your goal.

Hang in there, it's a good way of life! :drinker: