1 Stone 13lbs!

Options
ChocoboJaz
ChocoboJaz Posts: 37 Member
So i started my weight loss last year in June, it was awful to be honest with you guys i put on so much weight before i lost due to my depression and a horrible relationship.
I started loosing a few lbs here and there but nothing major and i never saw any difference..
On May the 10th of this year this picture was taken at my dads birthday party.
02aff03c-12ed-453e-b319-80844b8be172_zpse8c89cab.jpg?t=1408740693
ce5d7997-17d0-4ea1-b6fd-f9fb20c8dd4c_zps0d1f1fd6.jpg?t=1408740673
When i saw these photos i cried my eyes out, i just saw no changes, if anything i felt bigger than before... I saw this huge BLOB of hideous...

Then today... i am wearing the most unflattering dress but... I can finally see the changes! (I have hidden my face as i have been very sick this week and have burst vessels on my face from being sick!)

DSC_0668_zps8f05a6a7.jpg
DSC_0669_zpsc3c854ef.jpg

Just goes to show it does not matter how small your steps are, they ARE steps and we will all get there! :)

Replies

• Heirgreat
    Heirgreat Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Now that's the attittude I needed to read, been at the same wt for weeks!! I won't give up, neither will you, I ran for a bus and caught it!! Last year, never would have even tried to run to catch a bus, there is progress it's just isn't as visible as we wish but I know I will see beautiful "before and after" pics of you yet. Good work!
  • ChocoboJaz
    Options
    Glad i can help, i just thought everyone should see it does not matter how much you loose, you are loosing and that is what matters :)

Goodness i had to run for a bus last week... My friend who is all tall and thin bounded off and im down the road within seconds behind him!
  • skyedogz
    skyedogz Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! You look great and glad you're feeling the changes as well as seeing them. Our faces often show weight loss first so hope you can post again when your face has cleared up.
  • ChocoboJaz
    Options
    I will do tomorrow for sure :)
  • dashxox
    dashxox Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Very inspirational :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!