I'm back

Options
Hello all, I'm back. I started my journey last year went from 189 to 149. Quit all the good habits that actually made me feel better and now I'm at 165. I want to get back on the wagon and stay on but need support. I am Lacy.

Replies

• 115s
    115s Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Is your name Lacy or were you trying to say you're lazy? lol.

Welcome :)
  • mommyofjan
    mommyofjan Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Hello! Welcome back. Feel free to add me. I log daily and like to get food ideas from others.:happy:
  • Erin959
    Erin959 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Hi :-)

Welcome back. I am also trying to get back on track. Feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • Fsunami
    Fsunami Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Hello all, I'm back. I started my journey last year went from 189 to 149. Quit all the good habits that actually made me feel better and now I'm at 165. I want to get back on the wagon and stay on but need support. I am Lacy.

To do that, you gotta face why you stopped those habits so you don't repeat that hiccup. No public confessional needed for it, just a thought.

Would be happy to help. FR sent

Fsunami
  • REDMANIV
    REDMANIV Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Hello Lacy I am Fred...Welcome back! I am 59 days back into logging again myself and would love to be encouraged by you and to offer you encouragement as well. Please feel free to add me too! I too went away from MFP and then put all my weight and then some back on. It has been nice to get the weight coming off again however I have had to make some pretty big adjustments...having the support of my friends on here has meant the world to me. Congrats to you on taking those pounds off the first time and on coming back to join your MFP support group before you put them all back on....Gold star to you!
  • Butterflys
    Butterflys Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi Welcome Back feel free to add me as i too am wanting to connect to others as i want to stay on track Too
  • wildecat1
    wildecat1 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm back, too. Looking for friends and motivation! Feel free to add me.