PS3 Fitness

Options
Hey guys and gals,

I know the Wii has a lot of fitness games as does the XBOX kinnect. I have a PS3 with the move enabled. What is the best fitness game that you can get on the PS3?

Thanks

Sophia

Replies

• GraemeSkinner
    GraemeSkinner Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You can get the EA Active 2 game. AFAIK it doesn't need the PS3 EYE camera as it has sensor belts that register the movement. It's apparently better than the Xbox Kinect version too as the kinect sensor has difficulty tracking some movements whereas the PS3 sensors are on your body.
  • burgee
    burgee Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    you can also get raquet sports game if you like tennis.

It won't give you the same workout as Active (which is great) but is fun and you are moving.
  • kellycarter
    Options
    I got "Get Fit with Mel B" and, I LOVE IT
  • Shamrock40
    Options
    I have EA Sports Active 2 and I L=O=V=E it! No cheating with this sucker! You get a HR monitor for the left arm, and sensors for the right arm and right leg. It can tell how far you squat, whether or not you're running or raising your legs ... And the heart rate monitor gives you an accurate calorie burn number because you enter all your stats when you start. It was pretty reasonably priced, too. I think it goes for $100, but it was on sale for $60 recently. I think it's awesome!