Looking for new mommy friends

Options
I just had my 3rd daughter 3 weeks ago, now i have a 7yr old a 5yr old and a 3 week old. I have been a member for a while and lost about 40lbs using myfitnesspal but i had an ectopic pregnancy and gained it all back(bed rest and just not motivated after i was medically cleared) then i got pregnant with my daughter before i started losing weight again. I gained 32lbs. with this pregnancy and i have lost 27lbs of my pregnancy weight so far, i hope to lose 50-60lbs off my pre pregnancy weight. I wasn't very active on MFP during my pregnancy so i have lost most of the MFP friends i had. I was hoping to add a few new friends who have just had a new baby or who are mommies and understand how crazy life can get when you have kids and to help keep each other motivated and on track.

Replies

• megkeage
    megkeage Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I have a 4 month old will be 5 months on sept 2 and a 6 yr old as well as a 2 yr old. Friend me and we can keep each other motivated.
    Because of the constant interrupted sleep I crave a lot of sugar to give me that quick fix energy boost which is not good at all. Self control is very important as a new mom esp. trying to lose weight with crazy hormones! I too lost a little one before I got pregnant with my last. Now to lose all this baby weight! We can do it!!!
  • marylynn85
    marylynn85 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    I have 3 daughters, 9, 7 and 4. You can add me and so can anyone else that would like.
  • LTye1983
    LTye1983 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    hi there :) i have a two year old and a 6 month old and am looking for other mommy friends as well... so if it's okay with you i'll go ahead and add you!
  • evansmom511
    Options
    Hi, I have a 3 month old and am new to MFP. I had preeclampsia, so I understand trying to bounce back from complications. I'd also love to connect with moms cause I'm having a hard time staying motivated. Add me :)
  • deejaycee114
    deejaycee114 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the birth of your third baby! :)

I have two boys, ages 6 and 15 months. I was well on my way two years ago, having lost half of my goal when I got pregnant with my second son. I wasn't very active on MFP during my pregnancy either, much less after he was born. And I lost some friends too along the way. The ones I have left are actual real life friends who haven't logged on in months! Lol. So I'm looking for new friends to accompany on this journey! Feel free to add me, ladies! :)
  • cutmd
    cutmd Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    I'm a newly single mom with a demanding career and a 2 year old just diagnosed with autism. I know busy and could use more mommy support.

I lost all my baby weight and then some but gained about 5 unwanted pounds during the divorce and autism diagnosis stuff. Working out regularly again and trying to beat the stress eating.
  • BethReads
    Options
    8 month old baby girl. A preemie on a heart monitor during that terrible winter did not help my weight but now I'm making some progress. Feel free to add me.
  • ThePhoenixIsRising
    ThePhoenixIsRising Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    I have 2 boys ages 4&2.5. I am a stay at home mom with a face painting business I am trying to get off the ground. Last year I lost 45#'s, and now I am in muscle building mode. Read my profile and if you think we will click, anyone can add me.
  • Squamation
    Squamation Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Shout out to Meridian! Used to live there myself.

I'm a mom of 3 boys between 6yr and 18mo. I know how busy it can be and how easy it is to miss meals or overeat or eat unhealthy or miss workouts.

Feel free to add.
  • junkygaray
    junkygaray Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your new baby!!!

I have four kids 6, 4, 2, and 4 months. I want to lose about 60 pounds. I have lost all my pregnancy weight but I'm really looking forward to losing more. I will be turning 30 in a few days and I don't want to be overweight for much longer. Feel free to add me.
  • futureformerfatgirl2014
    Options
    Hi there! Mom of 5 year old and 2 year old. Started with mfp in January and am down 57 pounds. I have a few friends on here, but I would like to add more, especially women who can understand what a challenge it can be to take care of yourself while also taking care of small children. I hope we could help encourage and motivate each other. Please feel free to add me!
  • mom2_4gr8kids
    Options
    I would love to add some mommy friends as well! I have 3 boys ages 10, 9, and 7, and a little princess that is 6. Life is definitely crazy, as all of you know! I'll be sending some friend requests...
  • tidwellcas
    Options
    Congrats! I have two boys, my youngest is almost 3 and my oldest is 12 :-) I would love to add you and some of you others as friends! I need all the support I can get, and this community seems great!

Cassie
  • Notenispal
    Notenispal Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I have a 1 1/2 yr old and stay at home. Feel free to add me! :smile:
  • mtnstar
    mtnstar Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me! I have 3 kids 8, 4,and 2 and have been working on getting my fitness back. I'd love some mommy friends who are going through the same challenges.
  • DjinnMarie
    DjinnMarie Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    Mom of three here. 9,4 and 3. Feel free to add.
  • radario
    radario Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I have two boys, 20 months and 3 years. I gained 27kg/60lbs during my first pregnancy. I gained almost nothing with the second but had also lost barely any of the extra weight from the first. Now it's time for that to change! Definitely not easy but I'm staying the course. Feel free to add me ladies, we mums need to support each other as we're always last on our list of people to take care of!!!