College Students

Options
I would love to connect with other students in college so we can support one another and help keep each other on track!

Replies

• aleanay
    aleanay Posts: 8
    Options
    Hi! I'm in college as well. I think it makes a lot of things more challenging, because you can't always monitor everything, and I know campus cuisine isn't always the healthiest. Nice to see other students on here.
  • ek0513
    ek0513 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    starting my first day of my junior year in college tomorrow!! hopefully we can all keep up with healthy lifestyles this school year!
  • xmusicloverr
    xmusicloverr Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Sophomore reporting in :D this is my first year doing my weight loss journey as I go to school (I started this summer) and I'm a little nervous that I'll relapse because I don't think I'll have the time to workout or the money to constantly be eating health food gahhh
  • GingerLolita
    GingerLolita Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    I start my third year tomorrow :) feel free to add me
  • blue696
    blue696 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! I also forgot to mention that I am going to be a junior!
  • nseelam
    nseelam Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    wahoo! feel free to add me too : ) I'm a second year grad student so 'college' age basically (I'm about as old as a college senior!). I'd be happy for more friends in my age group!
  • florange323
    florange323 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hello. Tomorrow starts my second year of Pharmacy School. I'm cautiously optimistic and hoping for the best.
  • blue696
    blue696 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Thanks for responding! So glad there are many others in my situation!
  • lelyke
    lelyke Posts: 47
    Options
    Sophomore here. Lost 36 pounds over the summer. Looking to lose 34 more during the school year.
  • cecesquats
    cecesquats Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    hi, everyone! feel free to add me :) i'd love to have more friends my age :)
  • bimmerjt9
    Options
    I'm not in college anymore, but I sure do wish I'd have stopped the overweight thing then. Before i had to face diabetese, high BP and high chilies toro before I hit 30. Just saying make the change now before it is too late.
  • shabaity
    shabaity Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    3rd semester at the local tech myself. Feel free to add me if you'd like more support.
  • xScarlettz
    xScarlettz Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am also in college starting my junior year tomorrow :D
  • RestartingAgain1
    Options
    Junior! :)
  • sakuya3834
    sakuya3834 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I'm 27 and will be starting my first year of grad school in September!
  • pinklemonayde530
    pinklemonayde530 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Also starting school tomorrow!
  • PrincessEliNa
    PrincessEliNa Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Meeeee :) starting school tomorrow. Worried that I'll gain, and worried that I'll lose too much. Hah, maybe I should stop worrying:)
  • BEquality
    BEquality Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    *waves*

I'm trying to FINALLY finish the last few classes I need so I can get my AS in Cosmetology and a few other AAs… I think I'll have more trouble convincing myself to stick with one of the classes I'm in (elementary algebra… I SUCK!) than with working out and keeping with portion control and such. I have my certificate and my license… I'm ready to be DONE with school and working. I'd still be working toward my goal of making weight to join the Navy/Army, ideally, but… just sick of my CC.

(I had a bad Tuesday. I love two of the courses I'm in, but that math class broke my heart.)
  • natashac84
    natashac84 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm a Uni student, I am 6 weeks away from officially finishing my first year, but I am planning on studying over summer so I'm not really done for the year. I'm planning on joining the gym in a months time as I am really busy with assignments and practicum at the moment and feel that I will be setting myself up to fail if I do it when feeling so overloaded.
  • Arcaenah
    Arcaenah Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm almost 21 and I'm a uni student too. I'm so worried that working and studying and writing my thesis will get me off my path...:frown: