What is it?? How do you become one? beachbody

Options
OK, I see tons of people on here who are BeachBody coaches?

I'm just wondering what that is exactly? How did you become one?

I'm not interested in becoming one, but just curious as to what it is?

THIS IS NOT INTENDED FOR ANYONE TO BASH SO PLEASE DON'T!

It's just a seriously curious question. Thanks...Tausha

Replies

• asyluma
    asyluma Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    If you're not familiar with BeachBody, it's the people that made the programs such as P90X, TurboFire, etc. I'm not a coach or anything but have one because I got the TurboFire program. Not sure how you become one, but figured I'd answer half your question. = P
  • telcochik
    telcochik Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    OK, I see tons of people on here who are BeachBody coaches?

I'm just wondering what that is exactly? How did you become one?

I'm not interested in becoming one, but just curious as to what it is?

THIS IS NOT INTENDED FOR ANYONE TO BASH SO PLEASE DON'T!

It's just a seriously curious question. Thanks...Tausha

The coach opportunity is the business side of Beachbody in that you become a representative of the company. It is intended for people that use and love Beachbody products so you have experience to draw from. This is not a sales-focused position; rather it is an opportunity to talk about what's worked for you in your weight loss and fitness journey and guide others to the products to support their own goals. You are helping others get fit and healthy by telling them what's worked for you. Beachbody provides all of the marketing tools and websites and offers a 25% discount on personal purchases plus the ability to earn up to 25% commission on anything your customers purchase. That's a fairly concise explanation so hopefully I've answered your question.l

Sharon
  • PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    Options
    Ok got it! Thanks to both of you for posting. Now my curiosity is cured.

I learn something everyday!