451 to go

Options
I worked out this morning and burned 713 calories. I've eaten 1652 so far today and have 451 calories to go. I just can't eat any more today. I treated myself to 2 servings (which is 10 squares) of Hershey's Symphony creamy milk chocolate almonds & toffee chips tonight to get in 400 of the calories. But, other than that, I have eaten extremely good today. Lots of fruits, veggies, and lean turkey. Anyway, I just can't eat the other 451 calories, so hopefully it will all work out. Have you all noticed whether you still lose weight when you have this many calories left over, yet you are to full to eat any more of them???

Replies

• PhotographerOfNature
    PhotographerOfNature Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    I worked out this morning and burned 713 calories. I've eaten 1652 so far today and have 451 calories to go. I just can't eat any more today. I treated myself to 2 servings (which is 10 squares) of Hershey's Symphony creamy milk chocolate almonds & toffee chips tonight to get in 400 of the calories. But, other than that, I have eaten extremely good today. Lots of fruits, veggies, and lean turkey. Anyway, I just can't eat the other 451 calories, so hopefully it will all work out. Have you all noticed whether you still lose weight when you have this many calories left over, yet you are to full to eat any more of them???
  • vldowd
    vldowd Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    peanut butter is a great thing, high in protein and it depends on brand generally 200 cal for 2 T
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    smuckers organic creamy peanut butter. mmmmmmmmmmm
  • Gator4RTR
    Gator4RTR Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Russell Stovers makes a pretty good low sugar chocolate. Should give it a try if you really need your chocolate fix!! :wink: