Skinny Fiber

Options
Has anyone here heard of or used Skinny Fiber? Does it work or is it just another gimmick? I was thinking about trying it but the price has kept me away so far.

I know that the is no miracle supplement that is going to make me lose the weight overnight but if there is a supplement that will help curb my appetite and make me feel full so that I don't overeat then I just might give it a shot..

Please let me know what you think. Thanks.

Replies

• AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    Never heard of it, but if they are making claims that sound too good to be true, and are asking very large sums of money for it, you can bet with fairly solid confidence that it's a gimmick.
  • Polishprinsezz
    Polishprinsezz Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Only supplement I take is fiber pills from the pharmacy. They are not expensive. They don't help me lose weight but they do keep me regular.
  • Wetcoaster
    Wetcoaster Posts: 1,788 Member
    Options
    Mlm which takes money from suckers.
  • Madame_Goldbricker
    Madame_Goldbricker Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    OP try upping your protein in your diet instead. Most folks feel sated for longer.
  • GingerLolita
    GingerLolita Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    I would suggest getting lots of fiber from real foods. It's not even that difficult. I surpass my fiber goal daily.

Also, protein is a great idea.
  • SnuggleSmacks
    SnuggleSmacks Posts: 3,732 Member
    Options
    I looked this product up on Amazon and saw that there are a LOT of horrible reviews. Don't waste your money.
  • mekibbe
    mekibbe Posts: 1
    Options
    SAVE YER MONEY :) THERE ARE BETTER WAYS TO GET FIBER AND KEEP YOU REGULAR...BASIC FOOD GROUPS, EAT THE 'RAINBOW' IN FRUITS AND VEGGIES, STAY HYDRATED...YOU WILL GET THERE :)
  • Kanndee
    Kanndee Posts: 8
    Options
    Thank you all for your responses! I will save my money and get in shape the "old fashioned" way with a healthy diet and plenty of exercise! I did it before and I'll do it again. With everyone here and my cheering committee at home how can I lose? I just wanted to see if anyone here had used that product and what they thought of it.
  • angelgurl_tay
    Options
    I'm new to this site & am using it along with Skinny Fiber which I started 32 days ago.. I am doing the 90 day challenge. Usually I wouldn't even give a pill like this a chance but a friend of mine had amazing results on it so I figured what the heck lol. I am drinking all my water..not over eating & do 30mins of cardio mon-fri and have noticed an 8 pound gain in the month that I have been on it so far. I know my body is adjusting and may be detoxing & it could be all confused with whats being put into my system but I guess I was just wondering if anyone had ever experienced weight gain in the beginning of using SF? I know were not supposed to weigh ourselves but it's a scary thing to gain weight..this fast...when your goal in the first place was to lose the weight lol..any insight or personal experiences would be greatly appreciated! :)
  • angelgurl_tay
    Options
    I think month two of my challenge is going to be a good one! I've lost about 3lbs since my last post! Fingers crossed! Hopefully my body was just detoxing or retaining water. Let's hope this weight loss is consistent! ;)