First Time Writer

Options
I downloaded the MyFitnessPal app in March 2014. I was 260 lbs and set a goal of getting down to 225. I didnt do a whole lot with the app until May. Then I saw a picture of myself and made the comment that I had the Toronto Mayor look. Since then I have logged in for 90 consecutive days and currently sit at 221 lbs with a new goal of getting down to 200. My wife has been a great help. She reminds me that its not end of the world if I go over the suggested daily calorie intake, but to get back on the wagon the next day and try a little harder. I now find myself eating healthier and cutting down on my portion sizes. Most times I now look up how may calories to see what I have left to use when I go looking for a snack. This app is a great tool and with some determination and consistency, I know I will reach my goal.

Replies

• detoxrobot
    Options
    Congratulations on your progress! This can be a great tool and there are so many supportive people on here. It sounds like you have good support at home as well!
    Best of luck to you :)
  • thegreatcanook
    thegreatcanook Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    Great progress already....good for you!!! Add me if you are looking for friends!
  • Cliff1957
    Options
    Thanks...dropped another 2 lbs.
  • Stargazer525
    Stargazer525 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome! I'm new too!:smile:

Congratulations on your progress!!