when did you start noticing weightloss

Options
I am only down 5 pounds and usually when I lose any kind of weight I can start to see it in my face first. I am not trying to rush my weightloss because I did not gain it all in one day. I have been walking 4 times a week for 40 mins and doing some light exercises at home. walking now is much easier than it was a month ago but when I look in the mirror I still see the same person I was a month ago. I haven't measured myself which I know I should. I would just like to know when did you all start to see the weight loss? how many pounds was it before you noticed? im usually one to give up but I don't want this to be a reason why. I am almost 30 days strong. I just hope to see some kind of result from this

Replies

• cookieinbk82
    cookieinbk82 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I didn't notice any weightless until I looked at old pictures of myself.
  • TheSatinPumpkin
    TheSatinPumpkin Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    around 30lbs when i noticed subtle difference like going down a belt notch however i have a had a lot more to lose.
  • lavaughan69
    lavaughan69 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    It took at least 15lbs, maybe a bit more. I tend to lose all over when I lose weight so my pants and bras didn't fit any different for quite some time. Other people didn't notice I'd lost weight until I lost 20-25lbs.
  • Jlmervin03
    Jlmervin03 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I didn't notice any weightless until I looked at old pictures of myself.

^This^