I did it! :D I got to my goal weight!

Options
13»

Replies

• Suzeesmu
    Suzeesmu Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing that. Congratulations on your perseverance and ultimate success! You have worked so hard - you will surely master the maintenance thing - now go reward yourself!
  • hajjcomb
    hajjcomb Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great- very healthy. The confidence radiates in your smile as well.
  • trishb1
    trishb1 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am so happy for you. Five years ago I went from 194 to 140......now I am starting over again. Not so bad this time, I just started my fitness pal this past Monday at 167. I know that counting calories and daily exercise (movement) is key. You are an inspiring story and I am so glad I read it. I am going to get off the computer know and go "move". Thank you for sharing and keep it up.
  • naomidrake
    Options
    I am so happy for you! Shopping will be sooooo fun!!!
    I got down to my goal weight 7 yrs ago...but after two babies I am right back where I started from. :-(
    Please post some pictures of your before/after - they will be a great source of encouragement to those of us who have a long way to go before they meet their goal weight!
  • Sweet13_Princess
    Sweet13_Princess Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    That's wonderful! If you could post before and after pictures, that would be great. Your story really motivates me because our backgrounds are very similar.

Shannon
  • adawn09
    adawn09 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    That's wonderful! If you could post before and after pictures, that would be great. Your story really motivates me because our backgrounds are very similar.

Shannon

The first two photos are me at 165-170 lbs. The one is scanned so it's weird looking.
    2008Oceancity2.jpg
    IMG_0001.jpg
    These ones are ones I took this week at 135-138 lbs. I carried a lot of my weight in my upper body, especially the stomach, and that's where I noticed the change the most.
    SANY0885.jpg
    SANY0877.jpg
  • reinventingandrea
    Options
    Congrats!
  • schotas
    schotas Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! It must be a wonderful feeling for you! :smile:
  • momtoogscjsjds
    Options
    That's terrific!!!
  • Jasmine_Moonstone
    Jasmine_Moonstone Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! That is awsome.
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you!!!
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you!!!
  • llaurall
    Options
    Yaaayyy! I smell a shopping trip coming on :)
  • TexasTKD9
    Options
    Aww Congratulations!!!!!!!
  • sicembears
    sicembears Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! What an encouragement.
  • Sasssy69
    Sasssy69 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    YEAH YEAH YEAH!!! Now go out and get yourself a great new pair of sexy jeans, and a sexy bikini! Treat yourself. This is wonderful - good for you!
  • LoveMy3Boys
    LoveMy3Boys Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!