Really wish you could track more

Options
I removed sugar from my tracker so I could track fiber. I don't know if I selected a good one to not track but the others seemed more important and family history of colon cancers makes fiber important to me.

If you have redone your trackables, what have you removed? Just wanting to be sure sugar was a good one to unfollow.

Replies

• Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    I did the same. Lets face it if you eat any fruit you're probably over on sugar - so unless you have a medical condition it isn't anything I want to stress over. I find fiber more useful to know. On the app though you can see it all on the nutrition tab anyway - so if you really want to know how much of everything you had just peek at it there.
  • 115s
    115s Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I do quick calories only. I have no medical conditions that require me to track anything else.
  • bgoodsmile
    bgoodsmile Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Thanks for pointing that out - I did not realize I could customize what was tracked. My sugar intake is totally under control - I am much more interested in tracking the fiber I ingest. Thanks!
  • Branstin
    Branstin Posts: 2,320 Member
    Options
    There is a "Report" feature at the top of this page to run custom reports. Therefore, you don't have to necessarily have the macro/micro listed in your food diary.
  • FindingAmy77
    FindingAmy77 Posts: 1,266 Member
    Options
    I removed them all. I was too fixated on the numbers and it was driving me crazy. I now only track calories and do my best to eat healthy. I want to keep this as a lifestyle change and plan on using this even when I reach goal so I had to make it liveable and realistic as possible. IF you want to stick to basics but still track your macros then only track Carbs, Protein and Fat plus calories. THat is all you need. By the way: ALL food turns into sugar so its not necessary to track in my opinion unless you are taking in tons.