hello, I love MFP!!!

Options
Hi, I'm a 26 year old who lost track of her wieght 40 lbs ago! I know that I can loose the weight, it's just that I need the encouragement. Apparently when you are from South Louisiana everything you do tends to revolve around food!
"Good times, good food, and good drinks = overweight Danielle"

Replies

• MissTomGettingThin
    MissTomGettingThin Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    Hi
    You'll definitely find encouragement here.
    I joined a week ago and have visited here multiple times a day via the web or my iPhone and it's working brilliantly.
  • Brooke13Walker
    Brooke13Walker Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Welcome, and good luck!
  • Mawskittykat
    Mawskittykat Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Hi, Welcome to the site. I joined the site because of some of these very same reasons. I needed encouragement from others who are trying to lose weight also. My husabnd and parents are encouraging to me but sometimes I felt like it wasnt enough and I was afraid that I would fall off the wagon just like I did last time after losing 74 pounds and I gained it all back. This site keeps me accountable to myself which is a good thing. When I log my food and exercise I can tell I am doing the right things to lose weight and that makes me want to keep going. When I see the ticker moving it helps also. If you need friends feel free to add me if you want to.

2793411.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter