Replies

• malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    Another Daytonian!
  • AbbyNN
    AbbyNN Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm in Middleburg Heights but grew up in NW Ohio. I enjoy the Metroparks. I live near a school with a track so I go there and walk a lot. We have a membership to the rec but I don't use it a lot. Embarrassed to work out there right now.
  • nykismile
    nykismile Posts: 198
    Options
    I'm near Cleveland OH and I just work out at a YMCA in a town over :)
  • nykismile
    nykismile Posts: 198
    Options
    Me! Northeast Ohio. :smile:

I like to run on the amazing trails but I'm dealing with an injury now. I do strength/weights at home.

The MetroParks Trails are great if you have easy access.

Oh, the Metroparks are heavenly. <3
  • OhhNiff
    OhhNiff Posts: 1,397 Member
    Options
    NE Ohio here. Not born here nor raised here. :)
  • mere3301
    mere3301 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Bolivar, Ohio here !
  • hermann341
    hermann341 Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    Just north of Dayton.
  • LoneWolfRunner
    LoneWolfRunner Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Me! Northeast Ohio. :smile:

I like to run on the amazing trails but I'm dealing with an injury now. I do strength/weights at home.

You ever do the Youngstown Classic Ultra? I'm in western PA and am thinking about doing it...but the course map looks a little convoluted and was wondering what the trails were like...
  • jigsawxyouth
    jigsawxyouth Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Cleveland here! I work at Hyland Software, so I get to work out on my breaks, before or after work! We have personal training options, group classes (everything from spinning to crossfit to insanity!), a full weight room, various stationary equipment, so I don't really have to go anywhere to work out...

However, when the nicer weather is upon us, I love taking a trip down to Cuyahoga Valley National Park and go on the Tow Path, or even rent a bike and ride for an hour or so...
  • Tiernan1212
    Tiernan1212 Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    Akron here :smile:

I do mostly home workouts, and if I do go outside I just do a local path around the lake near my house, or the Towpath/Firestone Park trails. :flowerforyou:
  • maradanielle
    maradanielle Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Cuyahoga Falls Here :) . I mostly take my dog for walks around the neighborhood, but have done class at the YMCA, and Asian Sun (kickboxing at both) and had planet fitness for a while... every once in a while I get the home workouts out and dust them off.. there's a new place im looking to find out about Savage MMA they offer all sorts of classes and PTraining.
  • alska
    alska Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I'm from Ohio!! I live in North Royalton... Feel free to add me!! :)

I go to the YMCA n also walk/run/hike/bike the trails in Cleveland MetroParks esp Mill Stream Run
  • DaytonGuy
    DaytonGuy Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Dayton area here.