looking for buddies

Options
Hi there...new to MFP and looking for a few good buddies to take this journey with. I used an online diet program before, the tracking piece was not user friendly but the posting and support was great. I did really well for a while but it was time consuming to track and I stopped using it and have since gained the weight back. I am a 43 year old mother of 2 and full time family practice doctor and a self proclaimed stress eater. I really want to get back on track and practice what I preach...a patient of mine gave me this website....thank you Deborah! So if you're looking for someone to share this journey with, let me know.:smile:

Replies

• trimformecmb
    trimformecmb Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    right there with you...i am a 44 year old mother of 2 and a critical care nurse that works 12 hour nights.... would Love to be your " buddy" espically with similar backgrounds.....let me know if we can be buddies to support each other...Christine
  • lukeyjune
    lukeyjune Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am also looking for a little support system! I am a 29 yr old mom of three and a full time student....Emily
  • mommamo5
    Options
    Hi ladies...feel free to add me as a friend=) I'm pretty new as well. My name is Michelle and I'm a 29 yr old mother to 2 boys and a stepmother to 1 girl. I am a major stress eater and am trying to start some healthier eating habits.
  • ampdo
    ampdo Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Christine...would love to...it's so much easier with good support. Annemarie
  • julianpoutram
    julianpoutram Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Hey! If you need any support I'm there for anyone that needs it! Add me if you like!
  • lfondots
    lfondots Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Well Welcome to all. I'm a 47 mother of 4. Always good to get healthy and show your kids the right way to go. I'm also a stress eater. I've been that way all my life. You would think with my mother being diabetic since she was young that we would know how to eat right? NOPE. I'm doing this for me and hopefully will rub off on my teenage kids. Good luck to you all!
  • PearlMarie_3gen_11484
    Options
    Hello and welcome! friend request has been sent :smile:
  • atomdraco
    atomdraco Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    I'm new here too. Support system is very helpful. Sending my friend request...
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    hiya! welcome .friend request sent
  • Jaypea15
    Jaypea15 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hello, same her, am a stress eater myself, but also a happy eater too! Add me if you would like support. I did have 94lbs to shift, but have lost 12lbs in 3 weeks, thanks to the help and motivation of my MFP biddies from the UK, USA, Aussie and all over. It is a great site, enjoy and welcome.
  • arwamya
    arwamya Posts: 304
    Options
    Hey I'm new here too..joined yesterday and looking for a lot of buddies .Let's get started !