Newbie here.....Any "New Direction" people?

Options
Hi! Starting my journey with the New Direction Weight Control System tomorrow and would love for anyone who is also on the program to feel free and add me as a friend!! Would love the support system! I will be blogging on here throughout my journey. 80 lbs is my goal. Get ready...get set......GO! :)

Replies

• ukaryote
    ukaryote Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Great avatar. That attitude will help along the way.
  • icanimustiwill14
    Options
    Thank you!! :)
  • fhaq11
    fhaq11 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi! I'm almost 5 weeks in :)
  • ezinger25
    ezinger25 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Good luck!!!!

I'm on week 2 with New Direction products. Have you found an secrets for mixing the soups? I find that no matter how much I stir and shake the soups, there are always clumps left undissolved. I've tried using cold water, warm water and last night even tried boiling water. No luck!
  • angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    Blender? Or stick blend er?
  • dan_IRL
    dan_IRL Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting with New Direction. Just had my second meal. Strawberry shake (not a big fan of it on the first go).
  • Dskyla
    Dskyla Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I think that the chocolate is the best out of all the shakes but that's my preference. I believe some other people like pineapple apricot.
  • msjay6742
    Options
    I just started on Tuesday and its HARD!!! at least for me at the moment. I have to admit I did eat some lettuce with a little vinegarette yesterday because it was hard to just jump into this "liquid" thing. Im back to just the shakes and soups. I can do it!! The chocolate and vanilla shakes taste pretty good, taste like slim fast shakes to me. I have the cream of chicken soup, not to bad. I tried the chili,yeah thats interesting. WE CAN DO THIS GUYS!! We are all here for moral support, I know I need it!!
  • msjay6742
    Options
    I dont know whats up with those soups,you just cant get the lumps out. I tried adding a lil warm water and mixing it into a paste then adding the remaining water, it had less lumps in it.
  • aquinnahwp11
    aquinnahwp11 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Any Updates folks? I just started this week- looking for a little motivation! :D