its creepy!! take it from me

Options

Replies

• arnostbilej
    Options
    LMBO!! That is creepy! "It puts the lotion in the basket!" YIKES!!!

someone who understand my humor!! thank you

Oh, the OP was supposed to be humorous?!? Well, I'm glad you cleared THAT up for us ...
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    As much as I hate to say it...I think you've been watching a little too much Criminal Minds! LOL

PS - I avoid looking over!

Criminal Minds is a great show.
  • cosmiqrust
    cosmiqrust Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    the only way to win is prolonged eye contact.
  • Chain_Ring
    Chain_Ring Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    #humblebrag
  • Derp_Diggler
    Derp_Diggler Posts: 1,456 Member
    Options
    I know right. There I am, all hot and sweaty after my run, minding my own business eating a banana, and those creeps have the nerve to stare at me or smile. Creeeeepy!!!!

The same thing happens to me whenever I am down on all fours, minding my own business, eating a popsicle.
    The nerve of some people!

If you would just let me put the leash on you like I asked they would know you were spoken for.
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    They must not be very attractive. This happens to me all the time.....When they are ugly.....it creeps me out. When they are attractive I smile back.
  • KelARita7
    KelARita7 Posts: 2,694 Member
    Options
    I know right. There I am, all hot and sweaty after my run, minding my own business eating a banana, and those creeps have the nerve to stare at me or smile. Creeeeepy!!!!

Haha!! Eating a banana....NOW we know why they were staring ;)
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    They'll stop if you do this:

tumblr_lzm625SykJ1qeg2wb.gif

True story! Try it!
  • April_KT
    April_KT Posts: 332 Member
    Options

Haha!! Eating a banana....NOW we know why they were staring ;)

or going to town on a lollipop.. lmao
  • Iceberg_Simpson
    Iceberg_Simpson Posts: 737 Member
    Options

The same thing happens to me whenever I am down on all fours, minding my own business, eating a popsicle.

If you would just let me put the leash on you like I asked they would know you were spoken for.

You promised me a hot pink collar with rhinestones!! I'm not giving in until you cough it up.
  • boredlimodriver
    boredlimodriver Posts: 264 Member
    Options

my bad. but i wanted some.

of your popsicle
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR_kIe3HvWmj4Lh3Odg1CdoJawBxF6gya7Yks_2COtQpT-VqgfhdnteHnrQ
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    PantalaNagaPampa Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options

I think I really need to start working out with you ladies...I'll bring the bananas and popsicles
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    They'll stop if you do this:

tumblr_lzm625SykJ1qeg2wb.gif

True story! Try it!

You mean stop and pull over, then flag you down?
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    I hate it when I am sitting at a light, I glance over and the guy in the next next to me is staring and gives this smile as if to say " I want to make a skin suit out of you " ... to all your creepers out there. please dont grin at me like that when I catch you staring... again its creepy :)

Seriously, what is with all of the creep-shaming on this site? Creepers are people too.

fnhgif.gif~c200
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    I hate it when I am sitting at a light, I glance over and the guy in the next next to me is staring and gives this smile as if to say " I want to make a skin suit out of you " ... to all your creepers out there. please dont grin at me like that when I catch you staring... again its creepy :)

Sorry but I have a age limit to creep. Women over 30 are safe. I would creep if I am desperate to girls between 24-29 but no smile. Only girls under 24 get the special taunto experience.
  • Mikkimeow
    Mikkimeow Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    when-boys-stare-at-you.jpg
  • Iceberg_Simpson
    Iceberg_Simpson Posts: 737 Member
    Options

Seriously, what is with all of the creep-shaming on this site? Creepers are people too.

fnhgif.gif~c200

I prefer to call them Creoples.
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    when-boys-stare-at-you.jpg

tumblr_n0hxznzPH01r3logeo1_400.gif
  • deevalentine
    deevalentine Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Well its usually not as creepy when they are cute, but if they are un-easy on the eyes, lol, then its a different story! ... I think some people look better from the back or from the side, because when this happens to me they immediately look away when i catch them stairing which leaves me to believe they only liked my side view!!! eh, smh, but ask me if i care!! lol