New and NEED support

Options
Ballay
Ballay Posts: 52 Member
Hello everyone :smile:

I'm relatively new to this. So far I've been active for about a couple weeks doing a pretty good job keeping track of my calorie consumption on most days. Key words: ON MOST DAYS!! I'm struggling to keep up, keep motivated, and not go off the wagon as often as I do each week....which I did TODAY. Some days I'm excited and confident I would reach my goal; and others, I just feel like it may never happen. I can really use some support, and I'll be more than happy to give it too. After going at this alone, I realize having the right support is the best way to approach this thing.

Replies

• drshadowblack
    drshadowblack Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I feel like that a lot too..especially on the weekends! Don't get discouraged about today, there is always room to progress and as long as you are progressing over the period of time from when you started, you are doing great!

I created a new blog entry today..maybe it'll help you out! :)

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/mhardy7/view/my-keys-to-weightloss-63491
  • dungardove
    Options
    I hear you! I'm the very same but I can stay motivated during the week but come the WEEKEND, it's like a green light goes on to eat,and to keep on eating. Strange thing happed last night, I felt a binge coming on (horrible day in work-work piled on me & I ws near breaking point) so while I was planning on what to eat, I wrote in on my page here and WOW what a reaction, immediately people jumped on with advice. By the time I answered them and laughed at their comments. The moment passed. I NEVER remember that happening before. Things that can throw me off the healthy eating plan is being stressed out in work, angry and not being prepared. I see someone else said her 'prepare to plan, or prepare to lose'.

Best of luck with your new goal. Add me as a friend if you wish and I will do my best to keep you motivated.
    Martina from Ireland:flowerforyou:
  • dspearsb
    dspearsb Posts: 186
    Options
    We all get discouraged sometimes, but don't let it stop you. Think about all the hard work you've all ready accomplished. You don't want to waste to all that effort and hard work. I'll add you as a friend and we can support each other.