FUN SIZED GIRLS (5'0 - 5'3)

Options

Replies

• bellesouth18
    bellesouth18 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' tall and want to lose 60-70 more lbs. (about 130 total). Friend request sent!

Edit: Added the Fun Size profile pic. Also, I used to weigh 255. Now I weigh 198. Want to get back down to 125ish. That's what I weighed in my 20s, before I had children.
  • tmm_0127
    tmm_0127 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3"! I only have 20 pounds to lose, but whatever. :) I lost 50 pounds a few years ago, gained 20 of them back, so now I'm trying to get my weight down again!
  • emzmc
    emzmc Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    5'1" highest weight was 220lbs and current weight is 180lbs, got around 60 more pounds to lose.
  • gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Def fun sized! I'm 145 GW: 115 UGW: 105 I have about 30 lbs to lose :)
  • RingTailedFox
    RingTailedFox Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Funny, I'm 5'3" but I don't feel short unless someone mentions it. I've lost about 40 lbs so far. I was hovering around 150-160 a few years ago. After I ended up in the hospital and realized I was overweight, I made the decision to take control. I was 110-115 for a long while, but I've lately been creeping up closer to 120. I'm tightening the reins a bit again and plan on getting back down to 110.
  • 1longroad
    1longroad Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    Hi, 5'1", started at 212 and have lost 49 pounds so far, since March, but have hit a plateau for the last 3 weeks, grrrr!!!

Feel free to add me anyone, if you are interested!!
  • ShanStar78
    ShanStar78 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I love this term Fun Sized!! I am 5'2 and have lost 38 and would like to loose 20 more, feel free to add me!
  • windstar57
    windstar57 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Lol I love this title! I'm 5'1 and I'm ready to lose this weight! I'm ready to look fit and fab! My goal is to lose 32 more pounds and reach my goal of being 125 and i'm currently 157. I started off my journey about three months ago weighing in at about 175 which was at my max! I'm glad there are people that are my height out there. It seems like everyone else is always taller.

I am 5' 0 and at my highest was 169 (horrifying to me) now down to 156…my goal is 126…or as close as I can go without starving myself. I love the term "fun size". I always liked being short but now with the extra weight it's not so cute anymore…please feel free to add me!
  • mittakiwi
    mittakiwi Posts: 6
    Options
    I've always called myself pocket sized! I like fun sized better.

I'm 5'3 and currently 144. Not the heaviest I've ever been but would like to be around 120-125 like I was 10 years ago. Being short and carrying weight makes me feel like Ms Blobby.

I've only just started on my weight loss mission, 2 weeks in and going really well so far.

Good luck everybody, stay strong!
  • UnicornBaconsEsq
    Options
    LOL, I actually have a Tshirt that says "I'm not short, I'm Fun size"

I am 5'1", was 189 lbs, now at 132 with a few more to lose.

This is an inspiration. I started 1 lb less than that and 132 is my second goal (normal BMI range). I'm not sure where I'll want to end up after that since I tend to pack on muscle and I'm always sort of heavy on the scale relative to my size, but it's nice to see someone who started where I was at and has been successful.

:flowerforyou:
  • healthygoal517
    Options
    I'm 5'2 my highest weight was 130. My lowest was a scary 96 pound. I'm 113 now my ultimate goal is 105 so I feel comfortable in a bikini
  • jaya_lakshmi
    Options
    I'm fun sized~ 5'2. I have about 18 pounds to go... My lowest is where I am right now: 98. My highest is 100-I haven't made much progress yet.
  • jaya_lakshmi
    Options
    I'm 5'2 my highest weight was 130. My lowest was a scary 96 pound. I'm 113 now my ultimate goal is 105 so I feel comfortable in a bikini

I'm also 5'2. We must have drastically different body types; I'm 98 pounds and quite healthy. My ultimate goal is 80 or 85.
  • beachgod
    beachgod Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Hi! Fun-size is right! :flowerforyou:
  • nomorebingesgirl2014
    nomorebingesgirl2014 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    4ft 11
  • fungors
    fungors Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm even more than fun-size, I'm 4'10''! I have about 20lbs to lose to get to my goal weight. :-)
  • nikitasue2
    nikitasue2 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I am 5'2" . SW: 175 CW: 157 GW: 120 I am on a 1200 calorie diet and it has been working great for me.
  • ruqayyahsmum
    ruqayyahsmum Posts: 1,514 Member
    Options
    fun size sounds so much nicer than short *kitten*

im 5ft 1"

my start weight was 387lb
    my current weight is 254
    my goal weight is to get to 140lb and see how i feel
  • skinnyEmilijah
    skinnyEmilijah Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1", currently around 142. I'm hoping to get down to 115, but might settle for 120.
  • jsandie76
    jsandie76 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    LOVE the title! I am 5'4" and when I started mfp one 14 months ago I was 264.5lbs In Jan I weighed 197, unfortunately I fell off the wagon due to medical issues, but I am back at it and as of Aug 22, 2014 I am down to 200.2lbs I do not really have a goal in mind, but I want to be fit, not skinny. I would rather weigh more but be able to do anything my heart desires, than to be small and not have the muscle mass to lift a laundry basket.