Looking for some people with 100+ to lose or lost !

Options
Hello All !

I'm looking for some people in the same boat or previously in the same boat. I have a long ways to go but I'm confident I can do this. Any advice and tips are welcome ! Feel free to friend me !

Replies

• SevenisHeaven
    SevenisHeaven Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm in the same boat perhaps. I am sitting at 258 right now and would like to be 150. Although I am not at my highest, I am just starting the weight loss journey. I did get up to 300 in 09, but combated that with a pregnancy (my body is weird and I lose while pregnant) and got down to 235, before giving birth at 256 and jumping up to 270.

We CAN and WILL do this together!

What kind of diet are you planning? What kind of workouts/access to workouts do you have?
  • lala3882
    Options
    hello im lindsay,
    i have over 100lbs to lose, i started my journey jan 1st, 2011. i have lost about 10lbs so far, but its a hard journey. but will be well worth it.
  • BrandNewMia
    Options
    I have over 100lbs to lose. I managed to keep my weight under 200lbs until I had my second child, he is now 4.5 years old and I still weigh exactly what I did when I gave birth to him.

I am brand new to this forum, and I would love to keep in contact with anyone that is facing the same journey as myself! MFP is so motivating and inspiring, I love reading all the success stories - MINE will be posted, one of these days!
  • adrienne4791
    Options
    I am also looking to lose 100 pounds. Been struggling with me weight since the birth of my 3rd child. And with her being a big baby (11lbs, 8oz) she really did some damage. And I was diagnosed with PCOS and caused major weight gain! So doctor says it can be done but need to stay focused! So I'm here to support everyone!
  • strivingfor130
    strivingfor130 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    When I first started I had 100 lbs to lose, but now I'm around 86. Lots of dedication and commitment, but we can do this!
  • KirstenV
    Options
    hi, have found this today and starting tomorrow, i have well over a 100 pounds to loose. feel free to add me as a friend. good luck to all xx
  • Jennycupcakes
    Jennycupcakes Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hiiii!!! :)

This is my FIRST day on the site and I am more or less in the same boat as you...My current weight is 250 and I want to go down to 160. I would love to have you as a support friend, I could sure use the advice and will return any!!! Hope you're having a good weekend! Besos! ♥