Back again....and again

Options
This time its for real. I've realized in a few weeks it will be Fall. I will have no jeans to fit. I have about a month before I will really need them, so here is my day 1.....I will log everything I eat and exercise 30 minutes a day. I will eat healthier......Ive done it before I can do it again!!!

Replies

• wildecat1
    wildecat1 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I"m back again, too, and my goals also include logging everything and at least 30 min. on the treadmill every day. Add me if you'd like!
  • dutchsmile10
    dutchsmile10 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi started 3 weeks ago..need to shed 20-2 lbs lbs (lost about 3-5 lbs, pending what time of the day I weigh).... add me if you like...
  • tamara3226
    Options
    You never fail unless you quit trying. I'm on the wagon (so to speak) again too.
  • zawi123
    zawi123 Posts: 4
    Options
    I'm back again today:) For the third or forth time. So I get it. We can do this together.
  • carrie0910
    Options
    You can do it! I know the feeling when your jeans continue to betray you. I had the same realization recently when I went on vacation...brought the jeans with me but when I took them out of my suit case to put them on I thought someone was playing a joke on me! My advise, research you body type (I'm the dreaded endomorph) FIRST! There is some awesome information on this and it helps a lot NOT to work against your body type!
  • MamaNatalie13
    Options
    Again for me too! I joined MFP in April 2013 after my daughter was born to help me lose weight before my November 2013 wedding. I weighed between 135-140lbs (5'3") before getting pregnant and I reached 200lbs during my pregnancy. After giving birth to a 9lb baby I lost about 20 pounds in the hospital. I weighed right around 178 when I started actively trying to lose the weight. I got down to 145lbs for my wedding (falling slightly short of my goal of 140). We honeymooned in NYC and I ate whatever I wanted and didn't exercise at all. It was hard to stay motivated after the wedding had happened and I didn't have any big event I needed to slim down for. I've been yo-yoing between 145-150 for several months. My latest attempt to get on track comes after I went from 149lbs to 155lbs in just a couple of weeks.

Here are my current goals:
    Monday - go on a 30 min walk after work
    Tuesday - work out at the gym for at least 30 min during my lunch break
    Wednesday - go on a 30 min walk after work
    Thursday - work out at the gym for at least 30 min during my lunch break
    Friday - go for a 30 min walk

I've been cooking more and stocking up on healthier snacks. I don't know which is harder for me, eating right or working out, but I tend to put off both.

It's frustrating because after being so successful losing the weight the first time, I hate that's it's still so hard for me to get back on track.

My short term goal (over the course of 6 weeks) is to get down to 145, and long term I would really like to get back into the 130s and stay there.
  • MamaNatalie13
    Options
    I've never heard of the kind of body type before. Where can you research that?
  • carrie0910
    Options
    you can google: endomorph, ectomorph and mesomorph and read up on each body type to see where you fit. The endomorph has the hardest time losing weight. when I read this it all made sense to my why I can pass buy a piece of cake and gain a pound. There is some awesome information regarding insulin and HOW to keep it as level as possible. I've had a light bulb go off with this!