Hello! Hola!

Options
Hi everyone! My names Jenny, i'm 27/f from Puerto Rico...I'm new here so if anyone has any tips or advice, please share!!! I hope that everyone is having a good weekend!! Besos! ♥ ♥

Replies

• jisabelle
    jisabelle Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    welcome!
    my tip stay within your calorie goal, eat your exercise calories and always check in.
    I was feeling bummed this morning and you might have this happen also as healthy weight loss is not something to be done quickly. After login on to the site I feel better and learned that a loss even if it is small is still a loss and it should be celebrated.
    Any how welcomed and Good Luck on your journey :flowerforyou:
  • Jennycupcakes
    Jennycupcakes Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Thank you Jackie!!! I DO feel good after reading everyones goals and reasons for losing weight...I know it's only the first day but I feel better about myself for doing this, I hope to inspire people as MUCH as these wonderful people are inspiring me!! Keep your head up love!!

Jenny ♥
  • YassSpartan
    YassSpartan Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Hola y bienvenida!

I'd like to know your goals so i can give you any tips :)
  • farginscott
    Options
    Just signed up! Thought this would be a fun way to keep track of calories and exercise. Anything to keep it interesting!!
  • Jennycupcakes
    Jennycupcakes Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Well ok, i'm at 250 and my goal is to be 160!! Thanks for your help! ♥
  • YassSpartan
    YassSpartan Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Great, I'm sure in no time you'll start seeing the results with our help, and this site's help :)
  • socialite51
    Options
    Hi Jenny..I'm also a newby....I hope that we can encourage each other through this journey. Have a Blessed Day:flowerforyou: