Hi (again!)

Options
Hi everyone,

My name is Kat, and I suppose I'm new here, after being gone for the last 18 months or so. I'm a college student who is currently on a leave of absence to get my last round of treatment done for PTSD. I really struggled to lose weight and get in shape in the last year, as I was on a bunch of different medications that kept messing with my body chemistry. I'm almost completely off medication (for PTSD), so about a month ago I decided to restart my weight loss goals.

I'm currently 5'7" and weigh about 183lbs. In the last 5 weeks I've lost 12lbs, and I hope to get down to maybe 150lbs come Christmas, if possible. I work as a waitress about 40 hours a week, and I also go to the gym about 5-6 days a week. I really want to start weight-lifting as I have read that it's very good for weight loss as well as for my bones, but I'm completely new to it so if anyone can point me in the right direction let me know.

I'm very open to making new friends, regardless of age, so drop me a line if you are interested. Anyways, hi!

Replies

• kristinmichelle_81
    Options
    Hi, my name is Kristin and I would love to be your friend and to support you! I am motivational, upbeat, and I am constantly online.

Anyone who wants to add me is welcome too. I would love to meet everyone

Welcome <3
  • theycallmearth
    theycallmearth Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Hey, welcome back to the site. I'm relatively new here.

Always down to make new friends and offer/receive motivation. Feel free to add me if you like.
  • effondrement
    effondrement Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! I really appreciate it (: