LES MILLS COMBAT

Options
I HAVE JUST STARTED LESMILLE COMBAT, HAS ANYONE DONE THIS? WHAT ARE THE RESULTS? I DEFINITELY NEED SUPPORT IN IT OR SOMEONE TO DO WITH.

Replies

• karennh65
    karennh65 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Love it!! Of all the Les Mills classes that is my favorite. Be prepared to work your *kitten* off. Great cardio and toning. Don't expect to get it right off the bat, it will take a few classes to get into the swing of the routines.
  • TFaustino67
    TFaustino67 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I've tried it to see what it was like - my 2cents:

You can get better cardio from Les Mills BodyWork
    You can get better strength training from Les Mills BodyPump

It sort of falls somewhere in the middle
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    I do Les Mills Combat as cardio. I love it.
  • vettim16
    vettim16 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Big fan of this one! Hope you love it!
  • Sam_I_Am77
    Sam_I_Am77 Posts: 2,093 Member
    Options
    I read a study the other day that compared many programs like this and included Combat and BodyPump. Combat was one of the better programs measured and appeared to be considerably better than BP.
  • bajangrl29
    bajangrl29 Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Mine just arrived at door today, prepping to get my butt back online and start the program on Sept 1. Yup on Labor day. Lol
  • Eleanor_82
    Eleanor_82 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I love this! I try to do my Body Combat 59 (not sure what the different versions are!) about once a week. I feel totally exhausted afterwards and usually burn 500+ calories each session. I like the mixture of cardio and different martial arts styles and I think it'll take me a long time before it ever becomes 'easy' so good value for money too!