New to this

Options
Hi everyone.
I am new to this website and so far i love it. I have decided that it is time to change my life. I have always been the big girl, but now it has become too much. In june I'll turn 25 and I would love to look beautiful in a dress. I am looking for friends in here, who would like to give me feed back, and who would also love to get feed back.
So feel free to add me and let us loose the weight together!

Louise

Replies

• TexasTKD9
    Options
    You'll do great! Good luck!
    (Adding now ) :smile:
  • Jennycupcakes
    Jennycupcakes Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Greeting Louise!!!

I TOO have a birthday coming up in June, so i'm dying to be able to wear a swimsuit or as you said a dress...I have been the "chubby" girl my whole life and i'm tired of it!! I would love to ve your friend and support you as well as get support!! Welcome and since i'm new here, we can help eachother on the way if you like!
  • nikkifuller
    nikkifuller Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi my name Is Nikki and I would love to lose weight b/4 summer to buy some new clothes and look good. My goal is 40 lbs that's about 2lbs a week. I would love to send you a friend request on here but not sure how to do it, we can help motivate each other:.)
  • ToniToningUp
    Options
    You can do it and will do it. Just start and don't give up is the best advice I can give you. I've been going for 3 months now and continually get closer to my goal. Like you, I want to look beautiful in a dress. It's one of my goals to buy a "little black dress" and look great in it. You've made a good decision. Go for it, you'll succeed.