Restarting: Netflixing the weight off

Options
2»

Replies

• Debmal77
    Debmal77 Posts: 4,770 Member
    Options
    One of my favorite workouts was done in a hotel gym. They had a Buffy marathon going and it was AWESOME. I didn't want to leave! :)

Love this. Time flies on the treadmill when you are watching something. I watch my soap everyday and movies on the weekends. It really helps you to keep moving!
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    In for The Walking Dead!
  • SandyBVTN
    SandyBVTN Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    I have Kevin Spacey and his House of Cards to thank for the first 14 lost. A great way to pass time on both the elliptical and treadmill. Almost through season 2 and onto Homeland!

I've heard great things about House of Cards! Homeland is amazing, but I only watched the first season. I am hopelessly addicted to Orange is the New Black, but my husband would be so upset if I watched it without him:)
  • Debmal77
    Debmal77 Posts: 4,770 Member
    Options
    In for The Walking Dead!

Can't wait!!
  • Cheyenelikewyoming
    Cheyenelikewyoming Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Yes +1 to Orange is the New Black and if you watch Lost, you will have hours of work outs. And it sci-fi ish too!:flowerforyou:
  • silencioesoro
    silencioesoro Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    That's what I do, started with Firefly on the tv, theeen switched to BSG on the tablet. Now I watch everything, I'll pick a good movie and run to it on the treadmill, ellipitical,e tc.
  • onelov3
    onelov3 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I've been watching Supernatural and rewatching The Office... In my opinion, watching tv or movies beats just listening to music any day.
  • doozerbob
    doozerbob Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I've been catching up with The Walking Dead and using my foot bike. I can easily do an hour and not realise!
  • pinkpol
    pinkpol Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Such a good idea! I used to do uphill speed walking and talk to my boyfriend beside me, but he wasn't that much into the haha.

I'm a person who gets bored during cardio SO easily, let's hope this works.