finding motivation in need of friends

Options
i have been on and off may about two months now and not getting the results i need to lose weight and try harder in my workouts.....so now im in need of myfitnesspal friends to help me out and encourage me to try harder. so if you want to be pals with me that would be awesome....:smile:

Replies

• m0ll3pprz
    m0ll3pprz Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I hear ya, Tonee! I need to find my groove again too. Feel free to add me :-) We'll get this thing done and even have some fun while we're doing it! :wink:
  • tracikearns
    tracikearns Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Back at again as well! Would love some new friends for support and motivation as well!
  • m0ll3pprz
    m0ll3pprz Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Bump, for my new friend Tonee!
  • gotonenerveleft
    gotonenerveleft Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Would love to find motivating friends too!
  • REDMANIV
    REDMANIV Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Hello there! I am back into my groove and looking to add new friends to motivate and to be motivated by on the good, bad and ugly days. Feel free to add me!
  • renalaws
    Options
    Hi, I do not know what I am doing!! I have seen this community board before but it looked like no one has been on it since Moses. Well, here goes. Hi. I am Rena. I have been trying to lose weight for a long time. was on net diary for awhile, but my dietitician said go to My fitness pal. So here I am. I been heavy since I got pregnant 26 yrs ago with my 1st daughter. I am actually 20 pounds less now then my kids have ever seen me in my life. I was hoping to go from 175 to 150 by my 60th birthday in Oct but its not going to happen. Thats in two months and just two much weight too lose too fast. Starting to go to the gym with dh next month and work out and do water walking 3 times a week. I am committed to to that. So thats my goals.:happy:
  • renalaws
    Options
    So, how do we add friends. I am open to it. I do have a hard time posting my food and exercise diary. I have a iphone and it does record my steps and it is connected to map my walk so I have no excuse.
  • tonee7000
    tonee7000 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    In need of more friends to motivate me to stay on track this time around....now I'm serious in losing some weight and really getting serious, so now I have better understanding on eating well and exercising correctly...
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    You are more than welcome to add me ...Wishing you much success :)
  • neldacastillo45
    neldacastillo45 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hey yeah we all need motivation so ya I'll definitely add you. I find that logging in my food everyday has helped to stay on track.
  • tonee7000
    tonee7000 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    thank you so much for adding me neldacastillo45 and Ms_smartypants's and I wish you both success too.
  • KSJR78
    KSJR78 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if anyone wants