What to do when out with the girls

Options
So I was upset with myself last night because I went out with my friends for a ladies night. I was the dd so i didn't take in any calories in for that. I even had a low calorie thai chicken salad for dinner.......but at later that night after out dancing all night long we all went to zips and shared some chicken strips and fries.....boo on my part any suggestions about what to do when you get into a situation like that. All my friends are really skinny and can eat whatever they want so these situations come up a lot! Thank u so much I love everyone's support on here!

Replies

• heatherw7
    Options
    I'm also 21 and the only "fat" one amongst my hot friends! See my pics... i look soooo out of place with my friends! Ive become a homebody, then again I am the only one with a kid too. But they go out all the time so I limit myself on how much I go out with them. Just count whatever you ate into your calories..... and maybe workout extra hard the day after! all the hard work we are doing, you should enjoy nights out with the girls. Just don't go tooooooo crazy.... :) Good luck!

Also, it's great your the DD. Not only are you saving yourself from all those empty calories... you could be possibly saving one of your friends life! So for that, god bless :)
  • rachieladines
    Options
    Thank you so much for the reply I really appreciate it:) Keep up the good work on ur goals to help I love the encouragement I get on here that meant A LOT :D
  • heatherw7
    Options
    No problem! Thats what everyone is here for! Well..... other than the obvious losing weight! :)
  • schninie82
    schninie82 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    You need to look at it from a different angle and not be hard on yourself... think of all the calories you burned dancing the night away!!!

Good luck with your weight loss!
    xx