xdQ9AKO.jpg

jfK2NsT.jpg

AvFHt4d.jpg

HrZzErS.jpg

Replies

• YF92
    YF92 Posts: 2,893 Member
    Options
    As a person who lost his post workout meal 3 times in a row I can relate to this

Put some cockroaches in the sandwich then wrap it, and give yourself an evil grin while youre at it. Permenant solution
  • parys1
    parys1 Posts: 2,070 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Cryptonomnomicon
    Cryptonomnomicon Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    I don't know, people at my work have taken up the strange habit of naming food...yesterday I ate a sandwich called Steve and a yogurt called Linda.

People are strange.
  • AlteredSkates
    AlteredSkates Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    bump

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    I'd hire Tina. She checked the printer queue for a ransomed sandwich.
    That's perfect HR. Low tech to address people problems without a sense of humor.

She'll be dessert during the revolution.
  • abadvat
    abadvat Posts: 1,241 Member
    Options
    Cracked laughing in the office and everybody turned around with a "DA*UK" look on their face!
  • abadvat
    abadvat Posts: 1,241 Member
    Options
    "buy me a pizza" is the new "Henry Hill / Goodfellas - f**k you, pay me" ?!
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    oh my word, thats a lot of wasted paper. Worth it though I think :D
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    As a person who lost his post workout meal 3 times in a row I can relate to this

Put some cockroaches in the sandwich then wrap it, and give yourself an evil grin while youre at it. Permenant solution

Where I come from, we share food and consider it a blessing. Here we literally try and find people who will eat with us and we even eat in the same plate. Its an honor to share your food. Putting cockroaches or something will make it edible for you and them.

The civil thing to do is obviously bring 2 sandwiches. You never know who/how you help out this way.
  • runforestrun35
    runforestrun35 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Bump! hilarious!
  • YF92
    YF92 Posts: 2,893 Member
    Options

Where I come from, we share food and consider it a blessing. Here we literally try and find people who will eat with us and we even eat in the same plate. Its an honor to share your food. Putting cockroaches or something will make it edible for you and them.

The civil thing to do is obviously bring 2 sandwiches. You never know who/how you help out this way.

I was just kidding... i live in a country next to where you work so this is also part of our culture. This thread is for laughs no need to turn it to srs stuff
  • tiptoethruthetulips
    tiptoethruthetulips Posts: 3,364 Member
    Options
    I saw this the other day and had a good laugh!
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    This is hilarious!
  • alimac92
    alimac92 Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    This funny post cheered me up on a dismal day at work.

One of my pals had this problem in a huge office where she works.
    Someone was stealing her protein drinks. So the next batch she made contained laxatives. :devil:
    That did the trick and caused no end of amusement to see one particular person dashing to the loo frequently.
  • WhatAnAss
    WhatAnAss Posts: 1,598 Member
    Options
    This happens all the time at my work as well. Even to the point where someone had a plate of food and when they took it out at lunch someone had taken one bite out of everything they had and put it back in there. I would rather them just take the whole thing.
  • SueSlick
    SueSlick Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    That was fecking hysterical!! Thanks for sharing!!
  • mzbek24
    mzbek24 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    They need those sandwich bags that have green spots so it looks mouldy :P
  • lishie_rebooted
    lishie_rebooted Posts: 2,973 Member
    Options
    If I was the sandwich thief, part of my response to the sandwich owner would've been "this is what you get for using comic sans font!"
  • JazmineYoli
    JazmineYoli Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    This happens all the time at my work as well. Even to the point where someone had a plate of food and when they took it out at lunch someone had taken one bite out of everything they had and put it back in there. I would rather them just take the whole thing.

It disturbs me that people actually do this.
  • laurie04427
    laurie04427 Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    HAHA love it.