Sweet Tooth Ideas

Options
2»

Replies

• Buttsmom
    Buttsmom Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    There are quite a few 100 calorie packs that are sweets, my favorite is Hostess Mini Strawberry Cupcakes with Cream Cheese in the middle. I also like the Skinny Cow ice creams.
  • kinderj
    kinderj Posts: 14
    Options
    I have a wicked sweet tooth, as well. I love fruit snacks. Welch's brand or Target brand are good at 90 calories. They taste like candy to me but much less calories.
  • FaithKap
    Options
    100 Calorie Snack Packs
    Weight Watchers Desserts
    sugar free jello and pudding

3347661.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • JacquieHove
    JacquieHove Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Two books you need to have for a sweet tooth. 1. Body for Life Cookbook and 2. South Beach Diet cookbook. There is a dessert section in both books. The desserts are fantastic!
  • anovasjo
    anovasjo Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Have a spoonful of maple syrup and call it a day :heart:
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    Have a spoonful of maple syrup and call it a day :heart:

:laugh:
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    Sugar free gum, chocolate calcium chews, Jello Indulgence pudding ( I love Caramel flavor) If I haven't eaten my lunch protein I mix 8 oz skim milk with 6 oz frozen strawberries and a few spoons of splenda in the blender, it comes out the consistancy of soft serve ice cream and taste like homemade.:wink:
  • suckitup
    suckitup Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Popcorn, Indiana Cinnamon Kettle Corn is completely addicting...only 130 calories and 7grams of sugar for 2 1/2 cups!

I also love - Veggie Straws because they are crunchy and salty like chips.

I switch up the sweet then salty at work and save the Skinny Cow varieties for after dinner. :blushing:

I also love to add 2teaspoons of instant decaf. coffee to Sugar Free Vanilla pudding mix and use Skim milk to make Cappacino pudding...then add cinnamon to a giant spoonful of Cool Whip Lite to go on top...SOOOO good and only 100calories.