Newbie Saying HI!

Options
Hey everyone! I have been using this for a while but I haven't contacted anyone yet. It's going sooo slowly! Anyone else have a problem with plateauing for a loooong time? What do you do to make the weight start dropping again?

Nice to meet everyone!

Replies

• Jb71483
    Jb71483 Posts: 10
    Options
    I just started 2 weeks ago so I guess it'll be diff for me. How long have you been doing this? I started by sticking to 1200 calories at the most and on Monday I start working out. What are you doing?
  • fmouco
    fmouco Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Hi, welcome!
    I stayed at the exact same weight for about a month. Just do not give up.

Good luck,
  • ColeyCannoli
    Options
    I've been at it only about 3 weeks, at first I dropped about 3 pounds at 1200 calories a day but now I'm working out a lot and nothing is moving. I might assume it was muscle mass but then wouldn't I see it in my clothes?

I know I gotta keep going but I'm easily frustrated >_<
  • ColeyCannoli
    Options
    Thank you fmouco!
  • Randallw25
    Options
    Welcome, What are you currently doing as far as food and exercise. Changing things up and do wonders and may help break the plateau. Keep going though and dont get discouraged.
  • atomdraco
    atomdraco Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    I am new here too, started about a week. Got a workout program and planning to stick with it. Make sure you eat enough calories for the day you work out. Otherwise only fat will survive not muscles.