PiYo

Options
Has anyone done PiYo ? Do u recommend it?

Replies

• babyhazelz1
    babyhazelz1 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I've been doing it for a few weeks now and I really like it. Its nothing too difficult but you feel like workout.
  • terbusha
    terbusha Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    My wife is doing it. She has been having some back issues for quite a while and says that since she started doing PiYo, her back has felt great.

Allan
  • ybodwen
    ybodwen Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Me! I run a few miles a week also and I really like what PiYo adds in terms of flexibility and strength training, without taking up too much time or effort. I'm also doing the nutrition plan which is unlike anything I've tried- it's a little time consuming but I love that it's all real healthy whole foods. I'm never hungry and I'm losing weight :)
  • dlavato
    dlavato Posts: 22
    Options
    I am almost completed with my first round of PiYo and I really love it. It is really nice because it is not very jarring and I have a bad knee so that is wonderful and boy do you really feel the muscles when you do this workout and sweating to say the least I have never sweat so much in my life doing a work out :) Good luck, friend me if you wish and we can keep each other motivated. :)
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    I really like it. In two months I've noticed a pretty big difference in my core and strength in general (doing the Beachbody program, don't know about the classes).
  • TurboLindsay
    Options
    I'm on week 3 of PiYo and I love it. It is helping with some back/core/shoulder problems I've been suffering with and I also feel so much stronger already!

While I only recently started the at-home program, I am a certified PiYo instructor. While I'm more of a cardio junkie, I quickly realized I was lacking in strength (especially related to my back/core problems) and flexibility.

What I really love about PiYo is how I'm not as stiff after workouts. I still feel muscle soreness, but I'm not as tight and stiff. I have also recently starting running and PiYo is really helping keep my new-found leg muscles from stiffening up after running.

Adding PiYo to my workout routine has definitely been beneficial for me. I love how strong I feel (especially my arms!) and I'm only in work three. I also can't believe how much I sweat during those workouts.

My fitness trackers don't show that I'm working super hard, and the movements look so simple that it's hard to believe it's a hard workout...until you do it! The muscle burn and the sweat say otherwise!

Not sure if you've decided to give it a try yet or not, but would love to hear about your experience if you do! :)
  • msl333
    msl333 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I bought it and waiting for it to arrive - i cant wait