Do you ever just have a hungry day?

Options
I'm having one today. I worked out this morning for an hour and followed up with my standard oatmeal and apple...then I was hungry so I had a plum and a few almonds....Ate my lunch at 10 am...a chicken wrap (home made, with chicken, onion, mushrooms, wrapped in a tortilla)... And 2 cups of cut up watermelon. I followed that up with some beets, and a few coconut chips.

I have some room left for my dinner, but I'm hoping my hungry day can be fulfilled with my calorie count.

Replies

• summer8it
    summer8it Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    It happens to me, usually when I've been well under my calorie goal for a few days in a row. It balances out in the end.
  • newhealthykim
    newhealthykim Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Yep. My day was Sunday, but I just got right back to tracking.
  • IGbnat24
    IGbnat24 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Definitely have those days where I will eat EVERYthing. You could try adding some healthy fat and protein (egg, peanut butter, etc) to your breakfast. Those carbs don't keep you feeling full for long.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    I do.

and then I throw a fit and cry on my desk how hungry I am when I've eaten all my food by 1030 AM. My coworkers are all deeply amused.

It's horrible. I mostly just try to make do- and make sure I don't go ape crazy- but if I go over a bit- no big thing. just back at it the next day.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Definitely.
  • BaranVonCoop
    BaranVonCoop Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Ha, this is me...rummaging for food and eating everything in sight.

Well, not everything. There are cookies and cupcakes in sight but I'm munching on healthier foods.

Glad to know I am not going crazy!
  • BigLifter10
    BigLifter10 Posts: 1,152 Member
    Options
    That is me today. Lower body workout day always leaves me feeling like I'm starving most of the day. I'm getting all my nutrients, but I am totally ravenous on those really hard workout days (that involve major body parts). I've already eaten 800 cals and it's only 1:30.....I am nervous I may go over, but yeah...it does usually all equal out. Just gotta keep making the smarter choices than what can sometimes happen on days like this!