how to correct a mistake?

Options
I transposed a couple numbers when inputting my starting weight, now (a week later) I can't figure out how to fix it. Can anyone help? Thanks!

Replies

• imagin002
    Options
    go to check in, then there is an option to edit previous entries..hope this helps!
  • Lili8282
    Options
    Go to the Goals section on the home tab, then go to change goals and select the guided option it will ask for your current weight first
  • katmarsc
    katmarsc Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Go to Check in, click Edit previous entries, you can delete the incorrect one. And below that it looks like you can add the correct on and select a date. Hope that helps.
  • TLRAAB
    TLRAAB Posts: 16
    Options
    go to my home, then check in, under the measurements is a link to edit previous entries
  • Aeriel
    Aeriel Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Go to the Goals section on the home tab, then go to change goals and select the guided option it will ask for your current weight first

If you did this, you would look like you gained/lost all the weight at once. Edit previous entries like the others suggested. This way works, but it messes up your reports and counter.
  • diamond419
    diamond419 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm SOOOO glad you asked this question and that others answered it...I was bummed because I typed in the wrong starting weight and didn't think I could change it...The instructions that others gave worked...so I can claim my 3 lb weight loss for all the world to see!!! :bigsmile: