dailyburn.com?

Options
Has anyone used this website? I'm a SAHM with no gym access so I work out strictly at home while my babies are napping. I've got a variety of DVDs but they're getting old. I've seen the commercials for Daily Burn and noticed that they give you a free 30-day trial so I've signed up but I'd like to know if anyone has had success?

Replies

• Raynne413
    Raynne413 Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    Has anyone used this website? I'm a SAHM with no gym access so I work out strictly at home while my babies are napping. I've got a variety of DVDs but they're getting old. I've seen the commercials for Daily Burn and noticed that they give you a free 30-day trial so I've signed up but I'd like to know if anyone has had success?

I haven't really tried them, but I wanted to let you know that you can find a ton of free workouts on YouTube!
  • prettymrsnelson
    Options
    Thanks for the tip. I've used youtube before and it's convenient but I like the structure of having a plan to go off of, too. I just finished my first workout and it was great! Reminded me of a workout my trainer would put me through at my old gym. Totally kicked my butt and my thighs feel like Jell-O right now!
  • Raynne413
    Raynne413 Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the tip. I've used youtube before and it's convenient but I like the structure of having a plan to go off of, too. I just finished my first workout and it was great! Reminded me of a workout my trainer would put me through at my old gym. Totally kicked my butt and my thighs feel like Jell-O right now!

I'm never quite sure if I like that sensation or hate it! ;) Have fun!